"A gender change surgery."

"What! But, why would anyone do that?"

"I don't know."

"Who did it, Shu?" Wakiya asked.

"I'm not sure. The investigation is still going on. They haven't found the culprit yet."

"Whoever it is, has committed a big crime. This surgery took place without the consent of the patient. He should be behind bars." Wakiya exclaimed.

"I agree with Wakiya." Daigo said.

"When did this happen, Shu?" Rantaro asked.

"Last week. Saturday."

"So, when did you go home? And how?" Wakiya asked.

"I woke up on last Sunday like this and went directly home."

"Who knows about this?"

"My sis, aunt, You all and Xander."

"When did you tell Xander about this?"

"Yesterday, I and him went to Shu's home. That's when he told us about it."

"Shouldn't have asked. If Valt already knew then Xander would as well. They're Shu's best friends after all." Wakiya said.

"It's not like that. It's just that, well you know, he told us before." Valt said.

"Uh-huh."

"Look, I trust you guys. That's why I told you about it before everyone else."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Stop it, Wakiya. Don't trouble Shu anymore." Daigo interrupted.

"I'm sorry." Shu said.

"Shu, you don't have to say sorry! Forget Wakiya. He speaks rubbish. He isn't able to comprehend it so easily. That's why he's behaving like that." Rantaro said.

"Anyways, when are you telling about this to everyone else?"

"I don't know. Maybe sometime soon."

"How soon?" Rantaro asked.

"I don't know that. But not right now."

"Why not now?" Valt asked.

"I don't think I'm ready so soon. I'll need some time."

"Good, take your time. And when you're ready, inform me. I have to be there." Wakiya said and left.

"He's wierd." said Rantaro.

"He's not a bad person afterall." Shu said.

"Yeah, he cares." Valt added.

"At least he's got a good heart." Daigo said.

"At least he's got a heart." Rantaro corrected.

And the jokes went on. After talking for some time, they went back to their homes.

It was lunch time when Shu reached home. Arora served the food on the table and they both sat down.

"So, how did it go?" Arora asked.

"Good."

"Wasn't it hard for them to believe you?"

"It was. But Valt was there with me this time like you were yesterday."

"He's a good boy. And a good friend. You're lucky to have him."

"I am."

"So, all the close people know now. Next is telling the other people."

"Yeah."

"So, when are you planning to do it?"

"As soon as I'm ready."

"Huh? What do you mean? Are you not ready now?"

"I don't think so."

"But you've already told the Beyclub members."

"They're friends. And they are a few people. If I admit it publicly, there would be a lot more people out there to say things."

"Are you scared of the people?"

"No. I'm just not ready."

"Very well. Take your time. There is no hurry. And when you think you're ready to tell the people, inform me."

"I will. What about uncle Joydan? Any news?"

"Not yet. But I hope we'll find something soon."

"I hope so."

"Let's hope for the best. And, Shu, you know, I'm proud of you. You've been very brave to confess about it to other people so soon. I respect your courage."

"It's just like you. We got it from mom and dad."

"You're right. Shu, you miss them, don't you?"

"I do. A lot. But it can't change anything. They're gone. They won't be back.. ever again."

"Don't upset yourself with that thought. Whenever you remember mom and dad, remember them happily."

"I'll keep a note of that."

"Of course you would."

They both chuckled.

______________________

I can't believe we came so far. Just a few more chapters left. And I'm sorry for the delay. Thanks for reading again. See ya' next time!

Word count: 1106