Chapter 3: Cale Henituse (2)

Notes

Sentences that are ITALICIZED mean it was either a 'thought' or "someone speaking in someone else's mind"; BOLD and ITALICIZED means it is the content of the original novel (TCF)

The exposition was quite long... gomen (ノ≧ڡ≦) Teehee~!

As this is a reaction fic, there would be reactions soon. I hope the build-up for the reactions wasn't too much. I swear the reactions would start in the next chapter.

Anyway...

Enjoy, reader-nims~

~~~

"Where is Cale Henituse?"

Most of the people in the hall were confused by his question.

'Why is he looking for himself?'

There were also those who realized what he meant. They were Cale*'s companions and the smarter ones from TBOAH side.

'Now that I look at it... where is Young Master Cale?'

'Where is that trash?'

'Where is my son?'

Those who knew Cale started to look for the redhead but to no avail.

"Cale-nim, is something wrong?"

Choi Han* tried approaching Cale* even with the Dominating Aura maxed out.

Noticing that his friends and family were struggling, he quickly dispelled his aura – making everyone relax.

"Dongsaeng, why are you looking for Cale Henituse?"

Cale* was about to answer Alberu* when a tiny voice cuts through their conversation.

"Do not worry. My subordinates are taking care of him."

Willow, the source of that voice, then gestured to what looks to be a live painting of clouds. The painting morphed into a screen akin to that of a television for the two individuals who knew what a television is.

There, they saw an unconscious red-haired man strapped to the bed he was laying on

There, they saw an unconscious red-haired man strapped to the bed he was laying on. They could also see some equipment they do not recognize attached to the man.

Cale*, who saw the dextrose, oxygen tank, and heart monitor, frowned. He could also see three individuals in the room with the redhead.

Before he could ask what happened upon seeing the screen, some people were faster than him.

"Cale!"

"Orabeoni!"

"Hyung!"

The Henituse Family from both sides were the first to react.