Chapter 2: Cale Henituse (1)

Eyes glowing purple, Willow started summoning the people of "The Birth of a Hero" worldline and "Trash of the Count's Family" worldline.

Hovering on top of the book, pages fluttering underneath her tiny feet, Willow directed her energy towards transporting a monstrous wave of people.

The first to appear was a raven-haired man, accompanied by a red-haired woman and a teen with wolf-like features standing on each of his sides. They were on guard. Having just experienced a traumatic event not so long ago, they were wary and ready to pounce as they were ambushed by the sudden transportation.

With a contorted face, the ravenhead yelled toward the person at the center of the hall while placing a hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Who are you?!"

"Hyung! Rosalyn noona!"

"Choi Han! Lock! Are both of you alright?"

The man unsheathing his blade, Choi Han, checked the conditions of his companions before looking back at the center. Both of his companions, Rosalyn and Lock, also readied themselves for an attack.

'I don't feel any mana.'

Rosalyn, the red-haired mage, chaotically stared at the being in front of her. Her eyes clouded as she could not feel any mana from the explosive display of power right before her eyes.

'Is it an ancient power?'

She shook her head as her intuition tells her that it is different from that. Her intuition was spot on as the burst of energy she's feeling right now is not bound by the world where she came from.

Rosalyn can feel Choi Han's violent aura starting to swirl, but before they could even attack, they saw more people appearing one after the other.

The first three guests looked confused as they saw the crown prince appearing; followed by their other travel companions, Ron and Beacrox. Then there was the Henituse Family.

"Basen!"

They heard Count Henituse shout. The family rushed towards an unconscious boy laying on the bed. The boy stirred - he looks like he was about to wake up.

After that, more people appeared - people of different races. The wolf-like teen, Lock, flinched as he saw different Beast Tribes appearing.

The left side of the hall was slowly being filled up by people. They were all stiff and looked around their surroundings. Save for the few that do, they do not have any connection with each other.

They all stopped what they're doing when they heard a small dreamy voice from the center.

"Summoning of 'The Birth of a Hero' people, successful. Commencing the summoning of 'Trash of the Count's Family' people."

With that, people started appearing on the right side too.

But most of their eyes trembled.

'Are my eyes playing a trick on me? Why is there a Choi Han over on that side as well?'

Rosalyn thought to herself. No, she changed her question. Why is there a double of some of our people over on the right side?

But that's not all. The pressure from the right side was overwhelming even with their fewer numbers.

The people from the right side were calm. The first to arrive from their side is a smiling Alberu Crossman*. He scanned the area as his family and allies appeared behind him like a wave.

As Alberu* expected, his dongsaeng has not arrived yet. So, he silently watched the fairy-like being at the center with intrigued eyes.

Their side has met her prior to coming here.