TIME SKIPPED

After 3 years (i know it's a lot)

Soo, here's some statistics you need to know:

-Billie is 22 (i know she needs to be 23 but let's pretend she's 22!)

-Jackie is 6 years (he need to be 4 or 5 but again, i'm changing the ages okay✋🏻)

-You are 22 too.

-Now billie is super famous.

Billie's pov:

Wow, it's been a long time! I'm together with the person who i love the most for about 4 years and i still love her more and more. I can't take my mind of her but now i'm on my tour and i can't see her just in one week. I missed her a lot and jackie a lot. He's with my mom cuz sophie has a whole company and she's working all day and busy. I'm proud of her.

Yeah...now i'm sitting in my hotel room cuz i just finished one of my concert 3 hours ago. I'm missing her so much and i need to talk to her. Last time i touched her it was 2 months ago...long time. I'm gonn call her on ft right now...

Ft:

Billie: Oh hii baby! I miss you so much,how are youu, you good??

Y/N: Heyy babes, yeahh i miss you too...i just take a break now cuz i'm tired but i'm good! I wish i can hug you right now, fuck!

Billie: It's been 2 months, fucking 2 months without you and my boyyy ahh, but in one week i'm home and we can spend a lot of time, i promise!!

Y/N: I can't wait mmmm, you don't even know how bad i want to touch you!

Billie: How bad?

Y/N: Don't even ask! At least i can see you but where are you now?

Billie: Uh, in bed...why you asking??

Y/N: You're alone in the room?

Billie: Babee, i can't right now!!

Y/N: But you said thay you're alone, please i'm begging you...i didn't see it for half a month you know...
Billie: But you're alone? Honestly i don't want someone to hear or see!

Y/N: Of course i am, you forgot that i'm alone all the time here.

Billie: Hmm alright!

Y/N: I locked the door for any eventuality, don't worry hahah!

Billie: So, what you wanna see?

Y/N: Why you still ask? I know what i need the most...

Billie: Mmm what?? •she said biting her lips•

Y/N: Please, don't make me beg for it! You making me so horny holy fuck!

Billie: Come on, you first!

Y/N: So, we're gonna have sεメ on the phone i guess??

Billie: Maybe...

Y/N: Alright but now please, just please! I want-.....oh my!!

Billie: You miss that right?

Y/N: Oh my goodness, yeah!! I want you so fucking badd right now!

Billie: Me too!! You see how hard i am, if you're not gonna do nothing i'm gonna finish first!

Y/N: Let me put my phone somewhere for you to have a good view.

Billie: Oh yes, thank you!!

Y/N: I think it's perfect...oh my god your-

Billie: Shhh, don't say nothing! Come on, touch your self before i'm starting doing it!
Sophie: Mhmmm...ohhh god!

Billie: Holy fuck! Your body is just so perfect!

Y/N: Yours too!!

Billie: Put 3 inside...

•she does what billie said•

Billie: Oh my fucking god...i love you so fucking much!!

Y/N: Aghh fuck! This gonna be more fast than i think!!

Billie: Ughh, if i was there the head i would give you, oh my fuckk! You're so wet, shit!

Y/N: Only for you!

•Y/Nwas almost breathing trying not to moan cauze there are people can hear her even she's alone in her private room and billie was in the same situation•

Billie: I can't...take my eyes off you, shitt!

Y/N:  god, it feels so good!

•they both continued for like more 5 minutes•

Billie: How much you still have cuz i'm fucking comingg!!

Y/N...aghhh...me too,fuckk!

Billie:Ahh my goddddd!!Fuckk!

Y/N: Ah shitt! Fuck yeahhh!!

•they both we're out of breath•

Billie: Holy shit, that was fucking awesome, we should do this more! Now i have to clean my hands.

Y/N: I missed that a lott, absolutely we're gonna do this again! Now i can work more better...wait there, i need to clean real quick.
*4 minutes*

Y/N: I'm backk, you still there?

Billie: Yes yes, i'm here...i just cleaned too but i realize that we did this so quietly. What about tomorrow when you're home?

Y/N: We'll see...

Billie: Hmm, okay...by the way you're gonna have a surprize when you're getting home. I hope you'll like it!

Y/N: You buyed me again other stuffs? You know that you don't need to do this!

Billie: Shut up! If i'm not there to be with you then i'm gonna send you stuffs until i'm home again and remember that i love you so much!!

Y/N: I love you too babes!!

Billie: I need to sleep some hours because yeah, tomorrow it's another big day but i'll stay with you for another 10 minutes okay?

Y/N: Yeah okay!

Billie: And i have to call my mom to talk with her and jackie because i missed them so much, uhh i can't wait to be home,what the fuck!

Y/N: Yeah, it's hard for him but he said to me that he loves your mom a lot and that's good!
Billie: Well yeah, i'm sure tho and i'm happy that he's happy of course but that's it...we don't have to do nothing about that, you have work and me too so yeah...life is hard sometimes.

Y/N: You're right...actually i think i finished all my work today but i need to stay in case something's gonna happen.

Billie: Alright my love, i need to sleep now...i hope you're not mad at me but i'm tired, i love you!!

Y/N: Noo, why i would be mad at you tf! Of course i understand you and i love you so fucking much!

Billie: Alright my baby! I'll text you when i'm wake up ok??

Y/N: Alright, have a good sleep!! Love you!

Billie: Love you babyy!!❤️

FT ENDED*