Hunger

A big mood so we'll gonna do something cuz I'm bored at home so fucking much but anyway...

"What's up baby?" I walked in livingroom.

"Hey baby uhm...so you know that we have some free time together and I don't know what we should do right now..." she said that but I kinda have an idea but it sounds weird.

"Look,I have an idea but it sound weird and I don't know if a can do that because you know...fame and more..." y/n stayed quiet and let me finish my sentence. "I was thinking of going to a movie..."

"Billie you know that it's not a good idea,your fans will recognize you." she's right but what can be so bad...
"Yeah baby I know but we can try,what can be so bad come on,pleasee...I'm tired of not going where I want without my security guard!" I said while sitting on the couch.

"Maybe we can go tomorrow,I'm not in the mood today for nothing I don't know."

I went to her to see what happened.

"Baby,you're good...what happened?" I asked worried. "Some hours ago you was feeling good,tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm good billie,I just don't have the mood for nothing...that's all."

"If that's all,then I'll stay here with you and just spend the day in bed together." I went to get a blanket."Wait me on couch!"

"Yes,Yes"

I got the blanket and went back on couch.

"Here" She set the blanket and I sat next to her."Let's watch some netflix" I look at her but she groaned. "Okay,maybe we just cuddle."

She put her head under my chin. I could feel her breath.

God,I love her!

We just stay there and cuddle...nothing special,but for me that's a special moment.But I have some ideas for today so I'm letting her to sleep until I go to buy some stuffs but she doesn't need to know.
Just a little surprise

"I love you so much!" I look at her and kissed her forehead."If you want to sleep then sleep okay?" she nooded and held me tight until she fell asleep.

My angel

"I love you" I give her another kiss on forehead and trying not to wake her.

She's an angel when she sleep...oh god

Quietly I went to bring my keys and went to my car. I just want to buy sth for Jackie and obviously for her.

I'll bring jackie home tomorrow.

I miss him!

Anyway...let's back on my way

I hope she doesn't wake up until I'm coming back.

*timespeed*

NOT BILLIE'S POV ANYMORE

After billie got you some stuffs she comes back home.You were still sleeping. She bought you a big teddy bear,some clothes for you and jackie.

She came quietly at you and place the bear next to you.

You woke up after half an hour and saw the teddy bear. Billie wasn't there.

"Billie!!" you called her to come to you."Come heree!"

"Yes,coming!" then you heard her footsteps until she reached you.

"Hey baby" she said shyly and smiling."How did you sleep?"

"Very well billie, but what does that mean?" you pointed to the teddy bear.

"Oh uhm..." she smiled first."I just want to buy something for you,that's all...you like it?"

"Ofc billie but,how you have the time to buy this?

"Oh well,after you fell asleep I went and took everything." she smiled again."Can I get a kiss pwease?" she looks at you with puppy eyes.

She's always cute...

"You're so needy ugh..." you pecked your lips to hers."I love you so much,and thank you for everything baby...you don't need to buy me nothing because you're all I want and jackie!"

"I'll buy you so many things,be ready..." again she kissed your lips "And I don't need nothing from you because you're so special for me and jackie too...I can't belive that we're a family,ah!"
Few seconds later you break the kiss and went to find a spot where to put the teddy bear.

"Why would you do that,gimme one more!"

"One more what billie?" always you love teasing her

You didn't gave her a kiss but then she drags your shirt closer to her.

"If you don't give me a kiss then I'll do it me!"

Sweet kiss

"I luv you!" she made her way to bathroom and you find a spot to place the teddy bear.

She comes back

"So now what we gonna do?" you asked waiting for a response.

"I don't even know but I have something I didn't tell you." you stayed quiet "Tomorrow I have an interview and a photo shoot,you know...some shit but I want you to come with me..."

"Billie you know that they're gonna be suspicious,

and no one know me."

"That's the point but I'm gonna post something on my Instagram soon...I don't care what poeple say!" she made her way on the kitchen "come here and we cand talk more while cooking something because I'm so hungry!"

"Or not,let's order some food and talk more."
Just imagine the kitchen and you stayed on the edge of the table.

"Oh,so then what we gonna do?" she asked turning her phone on.

"Just order the food,anything you want."

"Yeah,you know that I'm vegan but I can order normal food for you or everything you want."

"Billie,just order the food...I'm not gonna lie that I like vegan food."

"Oh okay,wait just a sec to find the number."

After billie finished now all y'all have to do is just to wait.

"I'm so so hungry!" she complains again."Well,there is a solution..." you already know what she meant to say.
"Billie don't eve-"