We're not done yet

"Like i said earlier, i need you to do something for me" you staied quiet and listen her talking. "Could you..."

____________________________________

"Could you what?" you looked at her "don't tell me thatt-"

"Uh, a quick one..." she looked at her pants "please!"

"You know what, you have hands...use it!"

"No, come on... i beg you!" she never gives up until she gets what she wants.

"Nope."

She drags your shirt closely to her. "Don't make me say twice!" she said under her teeths.

"Not funny billie!"

"Oh yeah??" you know what's next...

She grabbed your hand and pulled you to the bed.

"A quick one...if you don't do it now, my mom will realize. I'm not gonna force you."

"You locked the door?" she nooded with a huge smirk.

"Tonight i'm gonna give you the heaven!" she said. "But until then do your thing."

Billie's Pov:

You know, i'm so horny now and i can't resist. I pulled quickly my pants down and stayed just in boxers and i fixed myself comfortable.
She gets down on her knees with her eyes on me.

Losing my mind...

My bulge gets more hard that i think. I looked at her all the time while she was getting down my boxers.

"Can you-" i was interrupted by her, my words gone, just my open mouth says all.

She's so good at this

Some moans escape my mouth cuz i couldn't help myself.

I put her hair aside with my hand still on it. The pleasure she gives me, i can't explain.

"You're so good,fuckk!" i tilted my head back.

She goes faster and i barely could breathe. I love this. She uses her hand too.

"Jesus, i fucking love you, ah shitt!" i recived a smile from her and all i know is that i'm so close. She kept sucking.

"Don't even stop...i'm so closee!" that's all i can say.

I felt those tingels and i gripped more tight her hair almost releasing. If feels so good.

Normal pov:

When you felt that grip you knew she was almost there so you speed it more intensely.

"You like it?" you asked kinda in seductive voice.
"Fuck yeahh...don't even askk!" she was almost breathing. "I'm coming, i'm comingg!" you keep doing it until she cummed.

"Oh my god, that was good as fuck!" after, you swallow you made your way to kiss her. "Be ready for later."

"Oh..."

"Aright,now we can go out or my mom will know...probably..."

Billie unlocked the door and went straight to bathroom and you too. Y'all both wash your hands.

"Let's hope my mom didn't hear anything." you both went at maggie.

"We're back mom."

"Oh...billie you good, you're sweaty." maggie asked her.

"Oh uhm,yeah i'm good...it's just hot in here." she's fucked up now.

"Anyway, i don't even wanna know what y'all did there or something else...i'm not dumb billie"

"Mom! You making me feel embarrassed, i just show her something..." now you feel weird.

"Alright alright, i understand!"

"We won't stay long, i have to work on something but until then let's talk a little."

*timespeed, at home*
"Good, we're home...go inside with jackie, i'll bring the luggage." billie opened the car door for you.

You went inside and wait for billie to come too. Both of you we're so happy that jackie is home now.

"Ughh, i'm so happy that he's home againn!"

"Me too billie!"

"So, what you have to work or finish...you said when we was at your mom..."

"Yeah uh, just to finish a song."

"Okay okay, i'm going upstairs to change jackie's clothes and of course me."

"Okay, i'm waiting y'all on couch and i'm thinking to go live on instagram but i'm not sure tho."

"You can do whatever you want billie, i don't know."

"Actually no, we're gonna stay here and probably just talk and stuffs, like a family." she said in a baby voice. "Go get change."

You went to change.

*10 minutes later*

"I'm backk!" you yelled coming downstairs being sure she heard you. "Oh, what you brought here?"

"Just some snacks you know, we're gonna watch something if you want but until then i want to held jackie."
"He's such a sweetie!" you look at her and jackie. "Your a great mom!"

"Oh come on, i'm not tf!"

"Or maybe such a good daddy..." she changed immediately her expression, smirking. "Oh my god, how much i love both of you!!"

"Baby, you know how much i love you and jackie too of course!" she comes closer to kiss you. "Yoo, i fucking love youu!" she gives you another kiss.

"Don't do too much cuz you're making me..." she needs to know what you're saying.

"Oh god, you know what...i'm gonna post right now on instagram a picture...i want to tease my babies." she gives you her phone. "I want just the hands"

"Done." you showed her the photo.

"Omg, it's perfect...i'm gonna post this just on my story because soon i'll post with all 3."

"Ohh greatt but, look at those little hands,ah!"

"You know that i've never has more happier then i'am now!" she said sounding so happy.

"Yeahh, i'm happy too billie! All i want, just to spend all the time with you and jackie!"

"We're doing this and i have a lot of free time because of this virus and yeah fucking miss my babies!"

"This shit need to end someday, don't worry!" (🥲)

"That's it...let's leave this alone and pay attention on our baby."

"He looks like you billie, a little pretty boy like hi's mom."

"No, please can you stop!" she laugh "He looks like both of us!"

"Okay, if you say..."

"Maybe we're gonna have a new baby next year, who knows..." she said looking away. "Yeah, whatever..."

"Just maybe?" you asked.

"The future gives a lot of surprises, lot!"