Here again

Billie:Finally,my princess done!You look so beautiful!!

Y/n:Thanks billie!

Billie:Alright,get in the car.

____________________________________

"Where we going billie?"you asked curiously.

"Somewhere where we will not forget that moment spend then"she said being careful at the road.

*timespeed*

Y'all was really quiet in the car.

"Here we are"billie said excited."You remember this place or not?"

"Of course billie"

Billie brought you to the beach just like the last time you saw each other there.

"Why you brought me here billie?"-you looked at her

"Look y/n...I don't want you to remember what happened then but I want to redo this moment but this time to be different"-billie said looking at your eyes."Let's watch the sunset"

Y'all went straight to the beach and sat on the sand.

You put your head on billie's chest.

"Billie,do you remember what we did here?"you kinda smirk when you remember what y'all did then.

"I know,I know but...we can do it again if you want"-she said looking in other part.
"Billie!We fucked 2 hours ago..."

"I know but..."she tryes to said something

"But what billie?"

"Doesn't matter,anyway...let's change the subject"billie kissed your lips after saying that.

"You know I won't leave you billie until you tell me...ohh uhmm,so you want it right now i guess?"

"Nah"-billie mumbled."I want to leave this moment together!"

"Hmmm you sure?"

You get on top of billie and held her hands above her head.She tryed to move but couldn't.

"Get off me...what are you doing?"she looks at you kinda confused.

"Just kissing you or maybe not" you giggle knowing what you really wanted to do...of course just teasing her.

"Then stop looking at me and give me kisses right now!"

You place kisses all over her face making her blush.

"Billie?" you asked softly. "Yes baby,what happend?"

"Can you do something for me?"she then looks at you waiting for your question and nooded.

"Can you get up and kiss me like it's our weeding right now?" finally you asked.

"Uhm...I can but you need to do something okay?"billie got up and held you.
"Turn around" she motioned you to turn around"When I turn you,you just come back!"

You did exactly what she said.She told you turn back and when you turn she gave you a long passionate kiss and held your waist dragging you closer to her.

This kiss gives you 🦋

"I can't wait to kiss you like that" billie held your hands and look at you."You're my everything and I can't say just in a few words how much I love you!"

"Billie you don't need to say nothing,even though we met for a few days after some years we still love us together!I fucking love you!!"

She smash her lips on yours...practically you and billie are making out.

"Mmmm...I can't get enough of your lips!"she gave you another kiss. It felt like heaven.

Billie took your hand."Let's take a walk!"

Now you and billie are watching the sunset and strolling along the beach. You held her hand and put your head on her shoulder. Nothing can make you happy,just billie and jackie.

*timespeed a bit later*

Y'all were still on the beach. You love the way billie bites her lips.
"Baby,I think it's kinda late...we can go back home."billie got up and help you to get up.

Her car was very close to the entrance to the beach and no one was outside because it was kinda late. You got at the car faster and got on the hood.

"Hey,what are you doing??" billie yelled at you.

"Just come here!"

She came and,while she was in front of you,she looked at you sitting on the hood of her car.

"Get down and let's go home!"

Just reminder,outside was nearly warm even it was late.

You just stare at her and then you grab her t-shirt and smash your lips on hers.

"Not here!" she tried to retreat but you pulled her even harder. "Someone can see us,please!"

You ignore her and kiss her more and put your legs around her waist. Few seconds and she gave up. You take off her shirt and yours.

"Let me!" billie lightly laid you on the hood of the car and placed some kisses on your abdomen and then gently unbuttoned your jeans.

"Fuck mee already please!!" you beg her.

She put her hand under your panties and teases your pussy rubbing her hand up and down.
"Pleasee!"

Then she suddenly took off her pants along with the boxers,her hard cock hit her stomach wanting your sobbing pussy. You drag her too hard and start kissing her lips while taking of her bra. She did the same.

"I can't with you mama,you kill me ah!" you laugh at what she said.

She drag you closer to her and tease your clit and your entrance. You put your hands around her shoulders while she slide slowly her hard dick in your wet pussy.

"Ah fuckk!" she place her head on your shoulder. "Scream mama,I want...to hear you ah...screaming!"

Billie went more faster moaning more louder than you.

"Oh my godd billie!!" you rolled your eyes from your pleasure she gives you.

"Ohh shittt!" billie kiss your neck and went slowly to your lips start kissing them. She can barely breath.

Practically you was sitting on the hood and she was standing, a bit harder for her. She moan in your mouth wich send you chills.

"Fasterr!"

She did what you asked but now too fast.

"Ahhh yesss!I love your fucking...your dickkk,right theree fuckk!!"
With every deeply thrust she did and hit your spot,more close you was to your climax. Billie grabs your nipples and gathered them making your moans louder.

"Billie i'm so close,I'm gon-"

"Do it!" she went down with one hand and rubs your clit helping and adding more pleasure on your body.

"Fuckkkk!" you let out a long moan and cummed all over her dick. She slowed a bit letting you riding your orgasm. Few seconds you felt a warm explosion in your vagina.

"Godd,yesss!!" she left the louder moan you heard ever from her mouth.

Both off your cums was mixed. Billie pulled her dick out slowly and place a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Love you mama!" she said softly out of breath.

"Love you too!" you kissed her lips once again and then you get off the hood of her car.