Im not done with you

You walked slowly and sat next to her and you wanted to execute your idea...

____________________________________

You make sure that she's sleeping...of course she was

Billie was only in T-shirt and boxers.

You got as close as possible to her boxers and you reached a hand for them and start rubbing her member through her pants...you was horny as fuck.

She didn't seem to feel so you start rubbing up and down more fast.

Her dick began to rise more and more...

After a few seconds she made a strange sound.

You pulled her boxers hard enough for her dick to came out.

You bit your lips as you look at her big dick.

Billie tried to wriggle but you held her tight...then you took her dick in your hand and started rubbing it enough for billie to feel.

You looked at her and her eyebrows furrowed and then her eyes suddenly opened.

Billie:Holy shit!Y/n what are you ahhh...what are you doing??
Y/n:Shhh!...I'm playing a little. -you smirked at her

Billie:But not now,ohh goddd!

Y/n:You expect me to sleep huh?I'm hungry now so I wanna eat something hahah!

Billie:That's not-

You cut her off by start sucking harshly her dick.

Billie:Fuckk,you must be hungry so badd!

Billie rested her head back and began to moan so loudly.

You took the boxers off and put all her dick in your mouth for a few seconds.

Billie:Yess goddd,you still haven't forgotten how ughhh...how to do this!Keep goinggg!

You keep your pace faster and billie grabbed your hair with both of her hands.

She began to breathe harder and harder...

You keep eye contact with billie that turned her more.

Billie:Jesus Christ y/n,I'm so close keep goingg ahhhh shit!!

She could barely speak and she tightens your hair more tight in her hands...you know she was very close.

Billie:I'm comingg,I'm coming ohhh yesss!!

She opened her mouth wide and her eyebrows frowned,trying not to moan but she can't.

Billie:Ahh fuckkkk!-she moaned as loud as she could while releasing in your mouth.
You swallowed all her cum and you licked her dick one more time and then you smile looking at her.

Y/n:Mhmmm...the food was very good!

Billie:What that supposed to mean,holy shit!

Y/n:I'm going to bathroom!-you smirked and get out of bed.

Billie got up behind you and brutally pushed you into the wall and put your hands over your head with no access to anything.

Billie:You're not going anywhere,you make me hungry and I'll fuck you until your pussy is bleeding!

Y/n:Hahah funny!Let me go!

Billie:Oh...are you sure?

After that Billie pushed you into bed and climbed on top of you.

She start kissing your lips brutally but you enjoyed.

She descended to your jawline and then slowly to your neck placing softly kisses.

You raised your head up allowing more acces and you let out soflty moans while she gives you a lot of hickeys.

Y/n:I want you so bad Billie!

Billie helped you take off your shirt 

Billie:Be a good girl for daddy!

You nooded as she takes of your bra and pushes you back in bed.

She kissed your chest while squeezing your boobs so hard,that you moan and then she began to suck your nipples and moans on them.

The vibration of her moans sent you chills on your entire body.

She goes down to your abdomen and then pulled your pants very slowly just to tease you.

Her hard dick rose abruptly.

Billie:Look what you're doing to me!I'm gonna eat you until you'll squirt all over my face!

Billie lowered her head to your panties then took them down with her teeth which made you more wetter and horny.

She kissed your thigh closer and closer to your pussy.

You don't like teases.

Y/n:Billie ple-

She cut you off by licking your clit more and more harshly.

Y/n:Ahh yesss billie!!!

Billie:What did you say?

"D-DADDYYY"-you said breathing hard

You felt her smirk on your pussy.

After a few licks she put 3 fingers at the entrance teasing you just by pressing a little.

Y/n:Please daddy,fuckk me!
As you said she inserted 3 fingers in you pushing in a fast pace.

Billie:You like that little slut,don't you??

Y/n:Fuck yesss!

You couldn't look at Billie, you were in heaven