Quiet

"Look,our clothes are messy" she said laughing.

You grabbed your clothes and got dressed as billie did the same. After you got in car billie start driving to home.

"I didn't think that would happen y/n"

"You mad at what we did billie??"

"No,I don't said that...actually it was hot and like you and me having you know,oh my god...just so good!"

"Look at the road not at me billie!"

"I can't,i'm obsessed with you...can you understand that?!"..."give me!" she turned her face slightly for a kiss. You gave it. "Love you mama!"

*timespeed to home*

__________________

"Billie,i'm gonna make a shower and then change my clothes...you don't wanna join me?"

"Of course I will,you don't even need to ask!" she said running upstairs."Wait me there!"

You went to bathroom and turn on the water and you heard billie coming while she was singing something.

Such a cutie with an angel voice

"What you were singing cuz your voice is so beautiful billie!"

"Oh,shut up!" she laugh. "Let's make that damn shower,I'm gonna work a little after this"

You took off your clotes as billie did the same. Her soft body makes you go crazy. You stare at every inch on her body.

"Ayoo...eyes up horny assgirl,i'm here not between my legs!" she laugh and you look in other part. "Why you do this,i'm just playing...you can watch every part of my body.... well,i dare you to jerk me off..."

"Billie!Stop that shit and shut up your mouth!"

"Damn,i was joking girl...for this,you will not receive anything soon..."

"What?Like what billie,i'm confused!!"

"Nothing...you'll beg for that..." she mumbled. "Anyway,take off your underwear,i wanna stare at that body much more so let's see!"

You blushed by her saying that.

"See,my baby blushed...let's do the shower!" she kissed your lips 5 times.

Without embarrassment you took your underwear and and went in shower. You turn on the water and it splashed on billie's super sεメy body. The warm water hit your body and you jumped up a little.
"Billie,can you give me the shampoo?" billie handed to you.

"Here!"

You put a little in your hand and then rubbing your hair with shampoo. You know that billie looks at you but you ignore her. She was still looking at you.

"Billie I swear to god if you don-" she cut you off. "If i don't what?"

"Nothing" you mumbled and you saw her smirk appear on her face.

After you done the shower you dressed in something light but you put the set off underwear billie gives you,for later. She didn't see you when you got dressed so,it might be a little surprise for her.

"Babyy,I'm gonna go in my studio to work a little" you heard her voice from kitchen.

"Billie it's 10 pm but anyway,i'm gonna cook something but until then...you know what,just wait...i'm coming in kitchen."

"I'm in the mood!!"she yelled from kitchen

You walk there and billie was about to go in her studio. She comes to you.

"Give me kisses!" her puppy face. You gave it what she want. "Moree!"

"Ah billie,you're so needy!" she pulled you closer to her and put her hands on your waist. The kiss was soft like always billie does.
"Ohh babyy,you didn't see my studio yet...I forgot about thattt!"

"I can see now?" you knew her answer. "Ofc baby but uhm...is in a basement room,there I can do whatever I want." she drags you hand.

When you reached the basement you saw a solid door that read •BILLIE'S STUDIO•

You don't understand why it was in a basement but you need to find that. Kinda strange for you. She taped a code and the door opened slowly. Now your mouth was fully opened.

"It look incredibleee i swear to god...i can fuck here right now,nevermind..."

"You what?" billie knows already what you meant to say,plus she laugh. "I don't have here just a chair so go sit on my lap while am trying to make something"

You did what she said.

Anything for her

Now billie was working on a song but you still don't know the name. She gave you some kisses from time to time for your attention.

Now she's been working at the song for like 1 hour. You cooked something for both of us to eat and went to check her. Her face said everything and she seems bern very busy.

"Baby, I made something to eat, you finish this later later okay because you need to eat!"

"I can't leave this now, i'm coming in 30 minutes." she doesn't pay attention at you.

You walk towards her and sit on her lap. "Come on baby, it's more important this than the food?"

"Now yes" still doesn't pay attention just at what she was doing.

"So now neither me i'm not important for you right...okay then, i'll eat alone!" you walk to door but billie grabs your hand.
"No baby, you're more important than this...I'm sorry but I need to finish this, just few minutes okay?" she kissed your forehead and went back to chair.

Why she doesn't kiss you? Why she doesn't said that she loves you?

Suspicious right?

Anyway...

"Come sit on my lap,oh and yeah...I love you so much!!"

Better now ;)

You sit there and hug her still working at her song.

"You still have moree because i'm bored and the food it's will cool!" you was kinda hungry.

Billie went down with one of her hand down to your ass but she doesn't did anything just kinda of teasing she loves to do.