Chapter 10: The Depths

Now that they are in Inferno itself, they were separated. Inferno doesn't really like it when people are all together. Why? Cause they won't be an easy pray otherwise.

"Urgh, my head hurts...", Tammin muttered as she looked at her surroundings. 

"Holy shit, this is...", she said. She didn't expect for Inferno to look like this at all. 

"Is this what it really looks like? It sure as hell doesn't look like fire and all that shit", she said with a chuckle.

She looked around hoping to see the others. That wasn't the case unfortunately. 

"Seriously? Why do we always have to separated in situations like this?", she muttered she then changed into a cat and went too wherever she thought that was right.

Harley didn't had it any better, he woke up to the sight of some hurricane colored in red.

"I take it that Jeanne is somewhere there? I should go look for the others in that thing, don't really wanna know what would happen if Infernals come after them", he said as he went in the thing.

Elize has woken up together with Bayonetta. Seems like the adults didn't separate after all.

"We only got two more hours, we gotta hurry", Bayonetta said as she went in the red thing before her. 

Shame that both them and Harley didn't see each other, that was things have could have gotten a lot easier.

While everyone was looking around, they all saw some of their summons. It's weird seeing them like this, in their true colors. They all wonder how many are still loyal to the Witches and which ones dare to turn their backs on them.

"I can't really go ask 'people' if they know where Jeanne is. I doubt they even know about her in the first place", Tammin said to herself.

"And where are the others? If my memory doesn't fail me, then i am sure that the Masked Lumen followed us when we entered Inferno. This isn't good at all", she added.

She heard then the sounds of swords clashing.

"Perhaps it's Harley!", she said as she ran too the noise. But she was surprised by what she had seen.

"Score for Dante, i'm up one!", a guy in a red coat said.

"Where did you learn how to count? We're even", his opponent said, who had his hair back. 

"You know, i'm starting to think that this is never gonna end", the red one called Dante said.

The other one threw his hand in the air.

"Maybe. We got plenty of time", he said. Dante smiled as the two then went to attack each other again.

'There is no way possible, is it!? I knew that they are in Inferno, but i never thought i would see them!', Tammin thought as she saw demons appear around them and herself.

'Oh dear', she said as she turned back human and fought the Infernals.

Dante and Vergil didn't see her yet though.

"Don't you dare say it-"

"Jackpot!", she heard Dante say.

"Why you gotta leave me hanging? We used to love saying that!"

"I have no recollection", Vergil said as he went to slaughter the Infernals with the Yamato.

"Let me jog your memory. A little Vergil, crying in the corner. Because mommy got mad?", Dante said as he stabbed an Infernal with his sword.

"I seem to recall YOU crying every time father raised his voice", Vergil said.

"What would they think if they saw us now?"