Chapter 4: The Five Meet

Now that all of them are back on Earth, Loki and Tammin kept falling down until they gained consciousness.

"Holy shit!", they both said before turning into a squirrel and a hawk. Only to bump into Luka and fall down.

"OOOOOHHH SHHIIITTT!"

"What the fuck was that? Tammin? And who the fuck are you!?", Luka said is the two have turned back into their human form.

"Hey, you're the pervert staring at Bayonetta and Elize's tits the whole time. You really need to learn how to talk to a lady!", he said.

"Cereza's lesson is getting to you! Good job!", Tammin said patting his head with a laugh.

"Shut up."

"Hey, i'm not- wait, how'd you...", Luka said. He never saw this kid in his life, how was it possible that Loki would know this kind of stuff?

"No time for this mate! Where is the mountain? Where is Fimbulventr? We are in a hurry!", Loki said as he ran off.

"Wait for me!", Tammin said following him.

"Hey, kids! What the hell was that? Kids these days", Luka said before going off again. But unknown to them, they are being watched by a masked figure.

At the same time, the others arrived there too and kinda saw the stuff happen.

Elize and Bayonetta walked to the place they fell in.

"So much for a cat always landing on his feet, Cheshire", Bayonetta said.

"No time to sit, we need to get them! I don't trust that dude with my sister! And we still have Jeanne to safe too!", Harley said turning into a cat and running off.

"Wait little one!", the two adults said before following him.

Buildings where destroyed here for some reason. They were filled with water. No one really seemed to be bothered by it though.

An angel showed up. However, this one looks like an octopus.

'Fidelity'

They had to watch out for this one, as this angel could use claws that looked like scissors.

"Seems like it's now a sword to sword fight huh? Nice", Harley said as he went to slice them with his weapon.

Luckily it was only one, ao the job got finished rather quickly.

Another building broke, and they were all forced to use witch walk. If they didn't, they would have ended up in the water by now.

Then the horse angels decided to say hi.

"I do not understand why you all keep bothering to attack us. I mean, isn't it obvious that it is going to let you to your doom?", Elize said jumping on one of the horses.

"You wanna play with me?~", Elize said while she summoned a torture attack to kill it.

They then all are defeated.

They went to open a door, but an Urbane got in their way.

"Oh come on man, i only want to go to my sister and save Jeanne so we can go home and go one with our daily lives! Why do you have to ruin it you little bitch!?", Harley said while jumping on the damn thing and damaging it.

"Calm down Harley, we will get to them. Just have patience", Elize said while shooting at it.

"He is right darling, we are in a hurry", Bayonetta said, making the last move to kill it, or knocking out

"ARGETGO!", she yelled, summoning an infernal.

While that was happening, the two others were on their way to the mountain.