Volume 3: Tyrant VS Sister

Start from the beginning

The second is to camp out their spots, then claim it for ourselves, basically what Class C did to us. Then once we guess their leaders, we'll get even more extra points. 

The last is make a deal with Class C to jointly burn Class A to the ground. By doing option one, as well as option two with them. The problem is, there's a high chance that I'd get betrayed. 

The best option is the first one. Though we'd leak it to Class C as well, all other classes would benefit from this deal. Having talked to Kanzaki already, he would definitely accept this deal, and since Ichinose trusts us, she'd go for it as well. Then there was Ryuuen, I know he's on the island thanks to the walkie-talkie, but he'd be hard to appease. 

If he doesn't trust me, he might ask for our leader, or try to beat the living hell out of me. However, since he's been doing what he said he would, he's kind of trustworthy. He'd definitely betray me and try to find out our leader, but I already have backup plans for that. 

First things first, a talk with Kouenji.

__________________________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

We had finished claiming as many spots as we could. Toma-kun must've thought of something that would turn the tides on Class C, so he got bold and went after all the unclaimed spots. 

"That's eight spots in total. Including the ones Class C didn't steal from us, we have ten spots under our control." Toma-san said. 

"You two have been getting more aggressive lately, did something happen?" 

"Ryuuen-kun and Class A happened. They forced our hand is all." 

"Ayanokouji-kun, Toma-san, could you explain why you wen around claiming spots without an entourage?" 

Horikita came up to us, Kushida right behind her. 

"Sorry you two, I tried to stop her." Kushida said in an apologetic tone. 

"Well?" 

"It was niisan who thought of it. He said we have a backup plan if and when our leader is exposed." Toma-san answered. 

"Backup plan? What sort of stupidity would that bring? If our leader does get caught, there is no way for us to get the bonus points." 

It sounds like Horikita didn't understand the extra rules. Without Toma-kun here, who usually reprimanded her, there is no stopping her ego from leaking out and rubbing it into our faces. 

"I think you should back off a little, Horikita-san. Toma-san is rather timid." Kushida said, trying to take control of the situation. 

"Its fine Kushida-san." Toma-san said. 

"If we somehow lose this exam because of your recklessness, I will hold you accountable for it and tell the class."

"If you are so entitled, why don't you just tell them now?" 

Well that is surprising. Toma-san's tone became rather lower and filled with malice. Horikita was trying to provoke the wrong rabbit. 

From that comeback, it left Horikita rather shocked. The rather timid looking Toma Shizuko, who left all the decisions to her brother, decided to take action and defend herself. I already knew she was capable on acting on her own, but even I was a bit surprised at how dark that sounded. 

Perhaps this is her Bipolar Disorder taking effect? Or is it that her anger has been welling up as well? Either way, she sounded pretty annoyed. 

"I'm no idiot. If I tell them now, I'd look like a fool once you prove me wrong." Horikita rebutlled.