10: Wednesday

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then I quickly went back to Wilbur. He saw what I had around my fingers. "What happened?" he asked curiously. "I started to scratch my fingers again. I'm not even realizing when I'm doing it, so if you see me doing that again, tell me please" I said and huffed in  frustration. It really wasn't a nice habit, and I should try my best to get rid of it. He nod with a comforting smile "I will" he said. I looked up to him again. Even though I was nervous at first he was comforting me now. I was feeling a bit better. "Anyways, you weren't in the studio yesterday as well" I said. "Oh yeah, I had some other things to do" "Am I allowed to ask what? I'm kinda interested in your life because of your job" I said and giggled a bit. "Oh well, a friend asked me to hang out with him. Well, he filmed a vlog" he explained and chuckled as well.

"Uhm, who was it? I probably started to watch the videos of some of your friends..." I said and scratched my neck, as a light blush flooded over my face. "You did?" he asked and laughed a bit, making me look up to him and nod. "Well, it was Tommy. Have you seen some of his vlogs?" "Yeah I did. They're really funny. I like the ones where you are i..." I started, but stopped. I shouldn't have said that. I just cleared my throat "Well, I like them" I continued, and hoped he didn't notice what I was about to say. He nodded "They are also really funny to make" He actually seemed not to notice what I was saying, or at least he wasn't giving any attention on that, where I was really thankful for.

<><><>

It was now 4pm and Wilbur was still at my place, but we were now sitting in my room. I sat on my bed while he sat on the gaming chair that stood in front of my desk. We just talked all of the time and he made me laugh a lot. I got to know a lot from his life but I also told him about me. I really enjoyed spending time with him and it didn't made me tired at all. "You really have to sing something for me, I still regret declining your invitation a few days ago" I said and giggled. "Yeah sure I would love-" we got interrupted by Sky opening the door. Wilbur turned around to look at them and I was too. "Oh sorry, did I interrupt you? I didn't knew you weren't alone" they asked. They seemed to be a bit embarrassed. 

"Oh it's fine" I said and smiled. "Alright, I actually just wanted to tell you I'm home now too" they said. I nod understanding. "Oh also, this is Wilbur" I said and started to blush slightly. "Oh okay, well hello, I'm Sky" they said and smiled. "Hey, nice to meet you" he said and smiled. "Anyways, would you like to order some food later? I'm not really in the mood to cook something" they continued. I nod "Sounds good to me. What about you Wilbur?" He nodded as well "Yeah why not" Sky nodded once again and closed the door again. "This is your roommate? They're nice" "Yeah... well they were the first and only one who ever liked me" I said and sighed. 

"Now you have at least two people" he said and smiled, making me look over to him. I started to smile and blush lightly. "Oh also, there are a few thousand people more. Since you were on my stream my chat asks me a lot questions about you. They really liked you" My eyes widened "Really? I thought they would hate me" "Why would they? You can always come and visit me in one of my streams" he offered. I nodded and smiled "I'd love to. One day I'll join you again" I said and started to laugh, while he did as well.

<><><>

A bit later we decided to order some Pizza. While we waited, we sat in the living room and continued our conversation. Sky had joined us as well and they and Wilbur were getting along pretty well. "Are you at the office tomorrow?" I asked Wilbur as Sky stood up to get our food, since it had just arrived. He nod "I think so, yes. What about you? Are you feeling better?" I smiled and nod "Yeah, I do. Thanks to you though" "To me? Well, your welcome then" he replied to me and laughed. Sky came back and sat down next to me. "Here" they said and gave me two cartons. I gave one of them to Wilbur and opened then my own carton.

I stared for a second at my Pizza. I suddenly felt like I needed to throw up. "y/n? Is everything okay?" they both asked at once. I looked up from my food and nod. "Y-yeah. I just don't feel very good" "What? Why?" Wilbur asked. I looked over to him and shrugged. "Have you eat anything yet?" Sky asked me what caused me to look at them now. I just silently shook my head. "Then that's probably the problem, it can make you feel sick if you don't eat anything. I don't even think I have to explain that to you" they said then, that last part more to themselves than to me. I just giggled and nodded. I then grabbed my Pizza and took a bite. It really made me feel better instantly. 

<><><>

"Alright, thank you for the nice day. You actually helped me with my mental health today. It maybe seems weird but you... you comfort me?" I said and let it sound like a question, even though it wasn't one. "I- no problem I guess. I love spending time with you too" he answered and smiled. His friendliness could always make me smile as well. "Alright, see you tomorrow at the office?" I asked. He nod "See you" I smiled as he walked out and closed the door behind him. Even though it wasn't that late Sky already went to bed since they needed to get up early the next day, so Wilbur and I had been alone for a good while now already.

I quietly walked over into the bathroom and quickly got ready for bed. Once I was ready I headed into my bedroom. The whole time this one sentence was stuck in my head. 'You comfort me'. Normally I would have hated myself for saying that but this time I didn't. I was happy that I told him. He was now a friend of me and I trusted him. I kind of needed him just as much as I needed Sky. Sky probably seemed sometimes like a mother, but actually I never had a real mother, so probably that was actually just what I needed. They were my best friend and I don't know what I would do without them. I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling. I was a bit in my mind and lost in thoughts, before I fell asleep about half an hour later.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(2047 words)

I'm literally so sorry for not updating, but I'm writing my math exam tomorrow and since math is a dick I needed to learn for it:') It's my last final exam though, so I will have some more time to continue with the story! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting:D I love you all<3

- Luma