"Yes, yes, the little cute Ah Cang is not stingy at all~" It's just stingy with us. Helang waved to Bai Tang and turned to go to the kitchen.

In the next few hours, everyone woke up one after another, and all awakened their abilities.

A group of big men excitedly in the hall of the villa, Walk around, eager to go out and find a few zombies to try your hand.

Baiyun awakened with the water ability, Helang was the power, and others, some were fire-type, some were earth-type, and some were hypnotized, and an old butler actually awakened the speed ability. When everyone was still talking about supernatural powers, the old housekeeper felt like a wind was blowing under his feet. Before the other people had spoken five sentences, he had already brought out the food in the kitchen and put it on the table.

"What kind of power is Little Cutie?" a man named Kuroko asked.

Bai Tang was stunned for a moment, with a look of frustration on his face, "I don't have any supernatural powers."

The person next to him stabbed Heizi with an elbow. Which pot can't be opened, which pot can't be opened, and don't have a brain. If Cutie wakes up with supernatural powers, who would close the doors and windows and cook the food when we're unconscious.

In fact, the food was collected by the system in the previous world, and placed in a small bag space to keep it fresh and warm. But it was unhappy first, and it actually made its host unhappy.

"Tangtang, ignore them, who said you don't have powers..."

Bai Tang's eyes lit up, and he asked expectantly, "Do I also have powers?"

The system said proudly, "Of course, my Tangtang is the best. Because Tangtang is a squirrel, you can feel the nature and use the plants in the natural world for you." According to the classification of abilities, it should be regarded as a wood-type ability. But it is also distinguished from the wood type, which is more useful than the wood type ability.

Bai Tang was no longer sad, he faced the crowd, and according to the method taught by the system, he urged a fruit to grow. After about two minutes, the green potted plant was covered with fruit. Helang picked one and tasted it, it was quite sweet.

Everyone's eyes became more excited, darling, it's incredible, and you won't have to worry about running out of food in the future.

"Tangtang is awesome." Bai Yunyu straightened up proudly, telling you to look down on my family Tangtang.

"Tangtang is amazing." Shao Licang was more straightforward, and directly placed a kiss on Bai Tang's cheek. He doesn't care whether Tangtang has supernatural powers, whether he has or not, he will do his best to protect his treasure.
It is useless to have skills without actual combat. After dinner, Shao Licang took the lead, and everyone went out to find zombies to practice their hands, and collected some supplies by the way.

"But don't we have a lot of supplies?" In the room, Bai Tang asked puzzled.

Shao Licang explained while changing his clothes: "They can't always rely on space, and the supplies will always run out one day. Only when they become stronger can they be fearless."

Bai Tang nodded, and when Shao Licang was about to go out, he hugged his thigh, indicating that he would also follow.

"Tang Tang is good, wait for us at home, it's dangerous outside." Shao Licang didn't want to take Bai Tang out, and he didn't know what was going on outside.

The big men expressed their approval one after another, and they kept talking about not going out to Bai Tang. Such a cute baby, isn't going out to give rations to the zombies? !