missing you pt 3.

if she's not mistaken, he's going to come back around next week. and she couldn't wait to finally see him. not seeing each other for 2 months is like a torture for both of them. that makes her realized how much she hates being apart with him. and that's why she's practically living in his house. wait, it's now their house. he said that himself.

that afternoon, she decided to give him a call. it is supposed to be his lunchtime right now. she tries calling him two times, but he didn't pick up. "maybe he's busy" she mutters and she decided to try again later.

that night, she tries to call him again but he still doesn't pick up the calls. she's a bit worried but she positively thinking that there are so many patients today in the ER. she waits for him till 2 am to see if he will call her back or at least text her.

but even after the clock shows 3, there's still no response from him. she just sighs and put her phone away. "he will call me tomorrow" she reassured herself. not long after that, she fell asleep.

she wakes up that morning a bit late from usual. it's Saturday, so she doesn't have to go to work. the first thing she did when she woke up is checking her phone, of course. and she is overjoyed to see that there's a notification from him.

Saram:
sorry for not picking up. i was so busy. I'll call you back later.

it was sent less than an hour ago. she smiles in relief knowing that he's just busy. she was just worried something might happen to him.

Dongkyung:
it's okay, take your time :)

she replies his text. he seen the text not long after she sent it but he doesn't reply back, which is very unlike him. he would usually ends their texts with a "i love you" or at least hearts emojis but she just brushed the thoughts off. "he's just busy" she whispers to herself.

she spends the whole day watching television and she just orders in both breakfast and lunch. she thought about going out with her colleagues and visiting her aunt but she's just too lazy to do that. so she just gives her aunt a call and they talk about some stuffs and all.

hardly she knows when she fell asleep on the couch. the movie that she watched before has already ended, and she remembers that she only watch it for like 30 minutes before she dozed off. probably was too bored that she felt very sleepy.

she looks around and it's already dark outside. she guessed maybe it's around 7 pm right now. she switches on the lights and glances at the clock. 7:18 pm. she feels a bit hungry and decided to order in again. she just orders herself a box of pizza and goes to take a shower.

after the shower and changing into her pyjamas, she hears the doorbell rings. "it must've been the delivery guy" she mutters and goes to open the door. and her guess was right. the delivery guy left after she paid for it.

she brings the box of pizza to the living room and put it on the coffee table. she was about to sit on the couch when the doorbell rings again. she frowns. "did the delivery guy forgot something? or did i give him not enough money?" she thoughts to herself because as far as she's concerned, she's not expecting anyone. it couldn't be her aunt because she said that she's going to have a date with Kevin tonight. "is it Sungkyung?"

while thinking, she walks to the door and slowly opens it, small enough to peek her head through it to see who is it. and her eyes widen in disbelief when she sees the person.

"annyeong" he says with a gentle smile, tilting his head like he used to do when he first knocked on her door long time ago. but she's still in denial. she feels like she's dreaming right now but still opens the door wider and she stared at the figure in front of her like he's an alien.

he chuckles looking at her reaction. "i know i'm handsome but i'm busy" he says that line once again, just like he used to.

'but isn't he supposed to come back next week?' she thoughts. "aren't you going to let me in?" he opens his mouth again, seeing how she just freeze there.

without second thoughts, she jumps to him and wraps her arms around his waist very tight. he smiles widely and drops his bag in his right hand before embracing her back, tighter.

she looks up at him with her round eyes. "ya, aren't you supposed to come back next week?" she asks. it didn't escape his eyes that her eyes are watery. yet, she still looks so adorable. his right hand instinctively carreses her cheek.

"yes, but we got to leave today because they hired the new doctors earlier than we expected" he answers. she finally smiles from ear to ear and buries her face in his chest again. he giggles looking at her.

"can we go inside first? and i think i smell pizza" he says. he's quite hungry as he only ate sandwich for lunch. she nods and pulls him inside, carrying the bag he dropped on the ground and he pulls his luggage.

she gives him no time to change his clothes after he put away his belongings and hugs him again. she really really missed him. she doesn't want to be apart with him just yet. and he's not complaining either, as he missed her as much. he kisses her forehead and rests his chin on her head.

after hugging for a while, he speaks. "you're not going to let me go? i need to shower you know" he says while chuckling. she chuckles too. she then tiptoes to peck him on the lips. "okay, you can shower now" she says while releasing him.

he smirks. "just wait, I'll give you more after i'm done showering" and he quickly goes to the bathroom after saying them, which left her flustered. she waits for him in the living room with a smile plastered on her face.

around 15 minutes later, he comes back, already changed in his pyjamas and his hair is still wet. it's quite a view if you ask her. he takes a seat besides her and they look at each other.

"you're hungry, right? let's ea-" but before she could finish her sentence, he pulls her into him and places his lips on hers. it doesn't take long for her to respond. she encircles her arms around his neck and she could feel he's smiling in that kiss. they break apart after a while only for him to peck her again twice.

they both then giggle. "okay, let's eat now" he finally says and opens the box of pizza. "but that's actually not enough" he continues with a slice of pizza on his hand. he gives it to her first. and she looks at him with confusion, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

he takes another slice and meets her eyes. "kiss won't be enough. we've been apart for 2 months, so i want more tonight" he smirks at the end and she gently smacks his shoulder. her cheeks reddened. "jerk" she blurts and couldn't help it but to smile sheepishly. he just laughs it off.

that night, they spend their time talking about things that they couldn't share for the past 2 months, and of course, they did what he requested earlier. they finally got to sleep peacefully in each others' embrace. that's the happiest night for both of them after a long time.