The last chapter

I woke up at around 10 am.
I had been staying at Jaden's house until about midnight, so I was very exhausted.

I can't believe what happened yesterday, it just felt like a dream... and I was now Jaden's girlfriend!

This was a new chapter of my life that I had now entered - And I was more than excited.

-10.10 am-

I was sitting on the couch, eating cereal with Rocky on my lap. Just a casual happy day, I was enjoying Sunday.

As I was about to take another spoon of lucky charms into my mouth, someone knocked on the front door. I ran to get it 'cause I knew who it was.

"Jaden!" I said as I opened the door and gave him a hug. I welcomed him inside and we sat together on the couch.

Isa and Noah was sitting together in the kitchen eating cereal and chatting, so they of course welcomed Jaden in too.

"Soooo, I was thinking about going to your place later? If you of course want to?" I asked Jaden as he sat beside me on the couch, petting Rocky.

"Sure! You're always welcome at my place," Jaden replied.

Everyone turned their head towards the stairs as my dad happily walked down the stairs. My dad glanced at Jaden and gave him a smile.

"Hello! My name is William and aren't you, uh... Jaden?" My dad said with a confused look as he scratched his head.

I mentioned yesterday that Jaden was now my boyfriend to my dad, and let's just say he was extremely excited.

"Hi, William! And yeah, my name is Jaden. I was thinking about taking Y/n to the park with me... Would you mind?" Jaden asked my dad politely.

"Of course not, you two can just go out and spend some time together! No need to ask for permission," my dad said. I gave my dad a quick smile before me and Jaden left.

-12 pm-

It was a looooong walk over to the park. Or, well, honestly, me and Jaden talked so much that we didn't even know where we were, so we had use google maps to reach the park.

But now we had arrived and our deep conversation continued, and we were currently talking about family stuff.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n, it's not okay of your mom just leaving you guys like that for another guy..." Jaden said as he gave a hug.

"It's okay, but I still think it's funny that you use glasses! I didn't even know you used contacts regularly," I replied.

Honestly, I couldn't even imagine Jaden with glasses. I'd gotten so used to him wearing contacts.

"Yeah, I'm so glad that we had this deep talk. I feel like I've known you for so much longer now." Jaden said, giving me a wide smile.

This was so relaxing. I was so happy that we could open up to each other like that without being judged.

We finally found a non-occupied bench to sit on, and Jaden bought ice-cream for us. I loved mint chocolate ice-cream and I mentioned that in our deep talk, so when Jaden came back with two scoops of mint chocolate in a cone, my heart melted.

"Aww, you remembered!" I said as he handed me the cone. I took a big bite of my ice cream (y/n is just built different).
It was delicious! And Jaden seemed to enjoy his chocolate ice cream too.

-2 pm-

After eating our ice cream and talking a bit more, we went to Jaden's house, since Jaden hadn't announced our relationship to his family yet, or at least not his parents.

As we stood by the front door, Jaden decided to knock. A quick silent moment, and then the door opened. It was Jessica.

"Hey, Y/n, I didn't expect you here! But you're always welcome," she said as me and Jaden entered the house.

"Thank you, Jessica!" I said.

As I took my shoes off, Jaden yelled,
"Hey, uh, I would like to announce something!" I could tell he was a bit nervous.

As I sat down on the couch, Javon and Jayla sat beside me, while Jessica, Daelo and Dj stood up.

"So I would just like to announce that... I have a girlfriend now... Y/n!" He said, but when I looked at Dj and Jessica, they didn't even look surprised.

"Oh, we knew that." Jessica said, followed by a little laugh.

"Huh?" Me and Jaden said in unison.

"Well, I knew you guys had something going on, since Y/n was over so often, not even Ava was here that much," Jessica said with a smile.

"Oh," Jaden said, realizing how much I'd been over the last month.

"But congratulations!" Dj said as he clapped a bit.

"Thanks!" I said with a high tone.

-6 pm-

So, me, Jaden, Jayla, Daelo and Javon were watching Minions - If you wonder who chose the movie, it was me, of course.

But it was fun, Daelo's small random laughs made it a lot more entertaining to watch.

And then the clock hit 7 pm and I had to go. Jaden was so kind that he offered to walk me home, I couldn't say no to that!?

I said my goodbyes to everyone and when me and Jaden left, it was pretty dark outside.

As we walked on the road, looking up at the stars, Jaden took my hand, following it by a hug.

"Y/n, I really love you! You're the best that has ever happened to me," he said as he let go of me.

"We've been through so much together, Jaden, and I can't help but love you more each day," I said.

We were now standing right outside my front door, Jaden and I having some intense eye contact, and without realizing it, his lips were on mine. I could feel small sparks as I realized what was happening, my heart racing, everything just felt magical and so perfect.
Even though it felt like minutes, it only lasted about 5 seconds.

We pulled away and I gave him a big hug.

"That was amazing," I said, letting go of him.

"I know," he said, smiling at me.

I opened the door.
"See you at school tomorrow!" He just smirked at me and waved a bit before walking away.

-10 pm-

It's been hours since the kiss but I couldn't stop thinking about it. It felt so unreal, and words couldn't describe this experience. I loved it because it was so perfect.

I talked with Isa about it and she was over the moon, she couldn't control herself when she found out I had my first kiss.

I also told my dad, he just said that Jaden was a great boy and that he was glad my first kiss went so well.

Noah's reaction was just a grin followed by a smirk.

And Hector just congratulated me and then went on to play Roblox or something.

And for me?
Well, I'm the happiest on earth. Or I at least believe so.

From author
Thank you all for the attention this book has gotten! I'm so so thankful for everyone reading this book.
I hope you guys enjoyed it because sadly this won't continue.
But I would just like to add that me and my editor, Fifi, are now working on a new book! This will be very different, but we are going to work very hard on it so you guys can enjoy it!❤️❤️
Xoxo Isa.