Welcome to BHS!

-7.28 am-
Me, Noah, and Hector had finally arrived at Buford.
"Woah there are so many people... It's so cool" Hector looked amazed as he looked at the school building.
I looked around as I saw people looking at us. I was so uncomfortable, I just wanted to leave. "Noah, look! Someone is walking towards us!" Hector said as a tall girl came over to us.

"Hi, I'm Daily! I'm a sophomore, and it's my duty to show you around school and make you guys feel comfortable." She said in a calming voice.
"But first of all, what grade are you guys in?"
"I'm in my senior year." Noah said.
"I'm a freshman and I'm so excited, I skipped a grade because I was so smart hehe.." Hector answered.
Daisy looked at me with a friendly smile, "and what about you?"
I answered while my voice was shaking a little bit, "uh- uhm, I'm a sophomore."
Daisy hugged me and said "don't worry, I'm going to make sure you fit in well."
I gave her a little smile and then followed her into the school building.

The school was HUGEEEEE. I had forgotten where everything was when the tour was done.
Daisy turned to us.
"I think it's time for you guys to attend your classes! Hector, you should be starting out with math,"
"Yess I love math!" Hector said
"Noah, history," Daisy pointed at him while handing us all our schedule.
"And lastly y/n, you will be having healthcare science." Daisy said in a sweet voice.
"Well, great. Thank you, Daisy, but we better get going then!" Noah said.
I smiled at Daisy and then went to find the science class.

- 8.00 am-
I finally found the science room, I could see people through the door. I was nervous, I felt myself hesitating to open the door...
But I did it, it felt like everything went in slow motion, all eyes were on me. I took a deep breath when the teacher welcomed me.
"This is our new student, y/n. My name is Alexandra, and I am, as you all know, the healthcare science teacher. Could you introduce yourself, y/n?" Alexandra said in a sweet, calming voice.
I mumbled, "sure..."
I took a deep breath and then replied, "well, my name is y/n, I have a younger brother and an older brother who both also attend this school. My parents are divorced and I'm half Danish." Everyone started whispering.
"Shhhh, everyone" Alexandra said and everyone stopped.
"Y/n please take a seat next to Mimi, Mimi raise your hand." Alexandra said.

An extremely pretty girl raised her hand. She was Asian, had pitch black hair, green eyes, big lips, and a button nose.
"Here!" Mimi said.
I awkwardly walked over to the seat next to her and sat down.

-8.30 am-
I hated healthcare, sooo much talking, I was so bored. Mimi looked at me and passed a note.
- hi, wanna eat lunch together?
I took one of my pencils out of my pencil case and wrote,
-sure! Sounds fun :).
I passed the note to her as a smile grew on my face.

-8.40 am-
Finally first class was finished. I was so exhausted.
I went to my locker to put some of my stuff in there. As I closed the locker, Mimi showed up. "HIIII y/n!!" She said while hugging me.
"Hi Mimi!" I said.
"Let's go to class, we have math next." She said
"Urgh, I hate math." I said while walking towards the math class, Mimi following.

-12 pm-
After healthcare science, math, art, English, and history I was so tired, but also so ready for lunch.
"Wassup y/n!" A familiar voice said. It was Mimi!
"Hey there! Ready for lunch?" I asked while Mimi continued heading towards me.
"Of course, I'm so ready! I'm so happy that we're together in most of the classes." Mimi said and smiled widely.
I couldn't resist smiling too.

While we were on our way to the cafeteria, Mimi suddenly asked: "Do you want to stay after school and watch the baseball training with me?"
I looked at her and didn't hesitate to say "Yes that sounds fun!".

We got to the cafeteria and it was filled up with students. Mimi noticed I looked a bit overwhelmed, so she grabbed my arm and walked over to the big queue.
"Here is the place where you get food! Just take a tray." Mimi said.

After a while, we got our food. I got some potatoes and a salad. Mimi got a burger.
"Let's find a place to sit." She said and dragged me through the large amount of tables filled with people.
We managed to find a table that was not completely filled; Daisy was sitting there too.
"Hi y/n, it's nice seeing you've got yourself a friend!" Daisy said and smiled at me.
I gave her a smile as me and Mimi sat down at the table.

Mimi and Daisy talked about the upcoming fall festival as I stuffed my mouth with food. "So, y/n, have you met a boy that you wanna invite for the fall festival?" Mimi asked as she gave me a little smirk.
"No, not really... I haven't had the time to look at boys yet." I said as I still was chewing on the salad.
"Well, thankfully for you then, I'm taking you to the baseball field later!" Mimi said excitedly. "Great, because I already have a date." Daisy said as she smiled.
"Ooooo, who?" It was one of Daisy's other friends that was asking. She had red hair, freckles and blue eyes. She was really beautiful.
Before Daisy could answer, I asked the girl "sorry to interrupt, but what's your name? You're really pretty."
The girl smiled as she answered. "I'm Athena, but girl you're so gorgeous too! Brown eyes, brown hair, and a really pretty face." she said while smiling at me.

Daisy continued and said "Well, back to me, so Ethan from the baseball team asked if I wanted to be his date at the fall festival!" She said excitedly.
Everyone was looking at her and congratulating her.
I then asked "What is the fall festival about?"
"It's a big festival for everyone at the school. You are with a date, or not, and there are different activities. There are photo booths, food stalls, and a dancing floor with a DJ." Daisy answered, excited.
"That sounds really fun!" I said and looked at Mimi.
"We really need to return the trays, though. Our next class starts soon." She said.

We got up from the table and took our trays back to the cafeteria and then continued walking towards the lockers.
The two last classes were Geography and French, and I didn't have them with Mimi or anyone I knew...

-3 pm-
The first school day was finally done. Although the last two classes were a living hell, I had actually really enjoyed the day.
Mimi and Daisy were my new friends, Alexandra was 100% my favorite teacher, and now I'm going to the baseball field Mimi.

I can't wait.

      ♡author message♡
Hey! I just wanted to ask you guys which day you want me to post my weekly parts? Also, I'm so thankful for you guys reading my book! Luv y'all♥︎.