As if I want it too (Part I)

After dinner maid guided Pete to Vegas's room. She signalled him to enter and went to complete her chorus. When Pete opened the door he saw Vegas sitting beside his Gun. Pete just was standing beside the door when he saw Vegas approaching him with his Gun. When the Gun landed on his temple Pete gulped and made a dare to save himself

Pete: Sir, your Gun seems to be very expensive. It will be just a waste of bullets to kill poor organisms like me.

Vegas: Why? Are you going to pee? Lose boy?

Pete: (If I run my mouth it will be the last day for me. One mistake and BANG ) No, yeah sir!

Vegas:How did you even dare to take Evo's place? Why do you have to shatter my life like this? He is neither replying to me nor answering my calls. It's all because of you.

Pete: No, never sir. How can I even dare to imagine? (How do I can even explain to him? ) I was just appointed here by Mr Gun to cover up...

Vegas: Yeah! Strip off in front of me. Let's see if you really can cover up my deeds. It's a test.

(He sweats before stripping as the gun was targeted on his d🤭🤭k. Vegas dragged him by his hair into his Secret Red room. Pete has been chained up by Vegas. Vegas struck his leather belt on Pete's back continuously.  Pete hissed in pain and screamed "Mom! Save me. It hurts.😭" And Vegas stopped after some time.)

Vegas: I will give you a mission to be approved as my slave if you can cover up this wound. (He unchained him )

Pete: Yes, sir. I won't tell, anyone about it. Can I go to sleep now? It's cold here.

Vegas: No, baby boy. I got an idea for you to keep entertained yourself tonight. (He increased the temperature of that room and left Pete there without a Remote. ) First, prove that u can endure this. My eyes are on you.

(Pete grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around him but the blood keep dripping down from his back he was so cold that he decided to choose pain to keep himself warm. He remembered the maid's son.)

Pete: I have to endure it so I will be able to clear out all my father's debt and live a simple life. I will make out a way to hide this wound tomorrow.

( When Vegas came to wake up Pete. Pete was comfortably lying on his bed. He hit Pete with a pillow which made him wake up.)

Pete: Good morning! Sir...

Vegas: How are you going to cover up those tattoos on your back.? If I get you being caught you are ready to leave this mansion's door.

Pete: I will make it work out. You won't get an opportunity to complain about my work.

Vegas: What is your next move, then?

(Suddenly Vegas got a call from Evo and Pete got the idea to cover up his wound. They smiled at the same time looking at each other as they get what they wanted. Vegas gave him a signal to leave him alone.)

Pete: (Goosebumps! Such a horrible smile.)I will take my leave. Sir.

(Pete went to the kitchen section and requested yesterday's maid to bandage his wound. After she finished banding him. She gets so concerned and says)

Maid: Master I am always here for you. You can count on me. I can't save you from that violence but I can save your pain with me. I am always here to listen.

Pete: It's nothing compared to my father's beating. It will recover soon. I am hungry.

Maid: Yes! ☺ Master Pete. I made your favourite dish. You can give me a list of your favourite food. It will be my pleasure to prepare it for you.