24. New Mission

Magsimula sa umpisa

" I'm okay don't worry about me"

" ha I love that you think I'm worried about you Y/N. I just want to make sure he didn't beat me to it". 

He tried to fake a smile but his eyes were still roaming over my injuries. His hand came to meet mine as he rested his head further into my touch.

"J-just don't kill me while I r-rest here a minute okay?" I mumbled as I slowly lost consciousness.

Sukuna sighed and scooped me up into his arms as he stood.

" Maybe I should finish you off so you don't torture me anymore" he whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

——————————————————

" Y/N?! Y/N!!!"

My eyes slowly opened and I found Gojo kneeling beside me.

" Wake up Y/N, please for me".

I moved my hand to his shoulder and his eyes snapped up to mine. They were full of worry.

" Hey there" I whispered.

" I knew you wouldn't go out that easily" he whispered back.

" Never" I smiled.

His smile cracked as his head fell.

" I'm so fucking sorry Y/N"

" Hey, it's okay,  I'm glad you're safe Gojo"

His eyes seemed to glass over.

" No it's fucking not okay, I've been nothing but an ass recently... I'll make it up to you"

I put my hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him. I winced as I tried to sit up. 

" Hey take it easy Y/N, you took a nasty blow to the head" Nanami called over.

" Ah you worry too much I'm fine" I lied as I forced a smile. I would be fine but it sure hurt like a bitch.

I finally got a chance to look around, everyone was grouped together again and I let out a breath in relief. Megumi looked a bit beaten up but he seemed okay.

But Yuji looked around puzzled and soon confusion took over me too.

" When did we get outside?"

" What do you mean?" Gojo questioned.

" Well last I remember was being inside so did you guys find us? How long was I out?"

" yeah I was thinking the same" Yuji chimed in.

Nanami and Gojo looked at each other with worry.

"What?"

" We only got out here about 15 minutes ago. You both were lying out here the yard when we got here.. neither of you remember?".

I shook my head as I thought for a moment. And then realisation hit me. Did he-

" I know it's a stretch but maybe it was Sukuna" Yuji  pondered. " I don't remember but it felt like we switched".