23. Toxic 🍋

I went to push Toji off of me but he wouldn't budge.

" Who said we were done Princess?"
He cooed.

He flipped us over so I was on top of him. He dragged me up so I was hovering above his face. He dragged his tongue over my folds and groaned.

" Fuck I could eat this all day"

He roughly started licking my clit, I let the pleasure take over me. I couldn't control my moans anymore, the whole street probably knew what we were doing.

I glanced back and could see his cock twitching. I leaned back and stroked it while he licked me out. He moaned into me, which only made the sensation greater.
I quickly reached my peak and released over his face but as I tried to moved away he caged my body on top of him with his arms, keeping up his relentless pace.
I screamed at the overwhelming sensation as I reached a second high.
This time he let me go and I slowly moved backwards, while kissing down his neck.

We locked eyes as I slowly eased myself down on to his cock. Toji let out a moan as his eyes rolled back.

He grabbed my hips and I picked up my pace as his eyes came back to mine.

Moans and praises spilled out his mouth as he lost all composure.

" Such a fucking good girl.. f-fuck... fucking ride my cock you're so fucking beautiful".

He pulled himself up and rested his forehead on mine as we both moaned through messy kisses.

He suddenly grabbed my hair and roughly pulled it back.

" Are you gonna cum on my fucking cock princess?"

I tried to give a small nod.
He let go of my hair and move his hand to my throat.
My high soon hit and Toji's hand squeezed harder and he began thrusting into me, I was seeing stars.
He let out a deep laugh.

" Hmm fuck you look so f-fucking sexy like that, you want me to cum in you baby?"

I nodded as I tried to maintain balance on top of him.

" Tell me y-you're fucking mine Y/N"

He rolled his hips, hitting into me harder and deeper.

I screamed out. " Fuck I'm yours Toji only f-fucking yours... p-please cum inside me"

His head fell closer to mine as his moans grew louder. Just hearing him moan in my ear was nearly enough to make me cum again.

His other hand clawed my back as he reached his high.
He then flipped me off him and pulled me into his arms. Our bodies stuck together from the heat and we were both panting. Toji started kissing my neck and biting my ear.

It was nearly enough to help me ignore the nagging feeling I had. Sadly the reality was that Toji couldn't stay, Gojo would be back any minute.

" As much as I would love to lay here with you all night you know you're gonna have to leave soon Gojo is-"

" If you ever say another man's name after we've just had sex again I'm going to throw you over my knee and spank you until you're raw. Do you understand?" He growled.

I snapped my mouth shut. I didn't want to push him further.

He chuckled into my neck, the vibrations giving me chills all over my body.

" Don't worry princess I'll leave in a minute, but uh... but yeah I'll go soon" he sighed.
He seemed to pause as if he wanted to say more.

" What are you thinking?" I questioned.

He sighed into me again before answering.

"It's nothing really I just.... I'm worried about you and the next step. Will we have to sneak around forever? I know it's my fault I just don't want you to have that pressure Y/N".

I paused in thought. He was right as much as I loved having the best of both worlds we probably couldn't do this forever. I would've really loved Toji to be part of this life with me but I had no idea how I'd do it.

" I know you're right, I just don't have an answer for you now, we'll figure it out won't we?" I was already doubting myself.

" Yeah of course we will, you're stuck with me now Y/N so will have to figure it out"
I tried to laugh but worry had started to fill me. Toji seemed to notice.

" Hey no you're not worrying now, we have to be in the moment and besides-"
He flipped on top of me and slowly started kissing down my body.

" there's something else I'd rather be doing now" he smirked up at me before going back down.

I knew our relationship was toxic but damn I just couldn't get enough of this man.

—————————————————

Gojo dragged his feet home. He was stalling as he wasn't ready to confront Y/N yet. He knew it would end in a massive argument and he didn't want it.
He missed the days where they were inseparable and always had fun. It had only been recent that they had argued like this. Before that they never got further than bickering.
He sighed as he stood in front of the door, he had to get this over with.

But just as he was about to walk in, noises caught Gojo's attention.

It sounded like shouting? Or... moaning?...was Y/N?...

But another voice soon caught his attention. A male voice?

Gojo crept into the house as quietly as he could. He stalked up the stairs and paused when he saw Y/N's bedroom door slightly open.

He peered in and what he saw filled him with sheer anger. Y/N was riding no other than Toji Fucking Fushiguro.

Gojo wanted to barge in there. Call Y/N out for everything. Finish off Toji once and for all. Show Y/N what she really deserves....

But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The way she moved. The soft moans that left her lips. The way her eyes fell back into her head. She was so fucking beautiful.
Gojo could feel himself growing hard. He knew he should walk away and shake this off, clear his head. But he didn't.

He couldn't stop watching.

Gojo leant back on the wall in the hallway and slowly started rubbing his cock.
As Y/N picked up her pace so did he. All Gojo wanted to do was grab her and have his turn with her. He ached to be inside of her like that.
He couldn't stop thinking about how good she would feel grinding on his cock. Fuck he was so jealous.

His strokes got harder and faster as he got closer to his high. Gojo had to bite down  on his lip hard to stop himself groaning. Yet some sick part of him almost wanted to be caught.

The sound of Y/N crying out was enough to send Gojo over the edge and he came in his hand.
He let his head fall back against the wall as he panted.

All Gojo could think was what the fuck he was gonna do now?

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks so much for reading!!!
I'm sorry this is so late! I got locked out of Wattpad and it took a lot of effort to get it sorted, I thought I'd lost this account for good! Luckily got it back so hopefully will be back on track with chapters now but updates may still be slow due to a lot going on right now. I'll try my best!
Also I have a question for you guys, would you rather I just stick to Toji in smut scenes or would you like to see another guy? Let me know! :)