9. Ring Ring

I staggered home with Gojo. He was swinging me about while humming a made up tune down the empty streets. I couldn't help but be amused by the state he was in.

Soon we were back at Gojo's place. I tried to shake my thoughts clear. I didn't want to have this yearning sensation. I needed a break from thinking about him and tonight I knew Gojo was going to be the one to help me with that.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him against the doorframe, forcing him into a rough kiss. I could hear him groaning against my lips as his hands started to wander all over me. He pulled my hand as we staggered over to the couch and I pushed him onto it.

But much to my surprise he fell on the couch and quickly passed out...

Typical.....

I sighed and stumbled into the bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and collapsed on the bed. But as I landed on the bed I heard a scrunch noise in my pocket.

Confused I reached in and pulled out a bit of crushed up paper. I unraveled it to find a number scribbled down on it.

Could... could it be his?

My hands started shaking as I went to grab my phone. I slowly started typing the number in.
I took a deep breath as I pressed send.

Y/N: Hey, who is this?

Unknown: took you long enough to find my number princess

My heart was in my mouth. I rush of nerves and excitement hit me.

Y/N: what do you want from me?

Toji: Everything.

Y/N: I don't even know what to say to you.

Toji: Don't say anything just come meet me at this address now.

Y/N: I've got company.

Toji: Ditch them, I know you're clever enough to do it ;)

Y/N: I don't think this is a good idea.

Toji: I won't force you this time, choice is yours. Can't guarantee there won't be consequences though ;)

My mind was scrambled. I couldn't tell if it was still from the alcohol or the conversation.

What did he mean by consequences? I did want to see him again and I didn't want anything bad to happen because of me. Besides this might be my only chance of getting away from Gojo for a few hours.

Toji followed the message with an address as if he already knew what my response would be. I flung myself out of bed and stumbled around putting some clothes on.  I was still unsteady on my feet.

I checked to see if Gojo was still out cold and to my relief he was. I tiptoed over to the door and quietly snuck out of the building.

Little did I know Gojo woke up as I was getting ready. He had his suspicions something was up and now seeing me sneak out confirmed them. He jumped up and began following..

———————————————————

The address led to a very posh looking hotel. It was a very old fashioned building updated with modern lights. You wouldn't believe it was the middle of the night with all the people wearing fancy dresses and suits flowing in and out of the building. I felt very underdressed for this place in my shirt and jeans.

What is he thinking I can't afford this crap!
Maybe I got the wrong place.

Before I could pull my phone out Toji emerged through the grand glass doors of the building.

I froze. My heart was pounding at the sight of him in his all black suit. His scar being pulled up from the smirk on his face. The lights sparkled in his green eyes as he looked down at me. It was a beautiful sight.

Before I could say anything he took my hand and pulled me into the building.

"Good evening Mr Fushiguro" the receptionist greeted him. Was he a regular here?

He pulled me down the hallway to an elevator.

"Toji what are we doing here?"

" You'll see." Is all he replied with.

When the elevator door opened we were in a massive luxury suite on one of the top floors. I was in awe of how beautiful the room was. Massive glass windows, beautiful wooden floors and a large kings size bed with black silk sheets.

I didn't have much time to look before Toji suddenly pushed me down to sit on the bed. He crouched down in front of me and put his arms on either side of the bed. I was trapped. His face was painfully close to mine.

"Toji I-"

"Don't you get it yet Y/N? I can't get enough of you and seeing you earlier made it hard to walk away... and as I said before" He cooed.

He moved slowly over me forcing me to lay on my back.

" you can't get enough of me either".