8. Night out

Gojo tried kissing me again but I lied and said I was too tired to do anything.
I just couldn't bring myself to do it in this mindset.
He seemed hurt but still wrapped himself around me as we tried to sleep.
I couldn't help but feel awful for making him feel like that.

I could tell it was hard for him to hold back while we were in bed together. He was slowly grinding on me and groaning all night. I think he thought I was already asleep...

—————————————————

After an awkward night, Gojo finally convinced me that we should have fun and go out for the evening.

I really wasn't much of a fan of going on a night out.
Don't get me wrong I loved a drink but didn't enjoy clubbing or socialising with others.
It's not that I was shy, I just didn't like people very much, especially when they're crammed next to me in a hot room with unbearably loud music.

But I thought it may be a good way of distracting myself from my thoughts for a while. Plus it had been a while since both of us had gone out together. I thought it could be fun.

I wore my favourite black dress and put a bit of makeup on. I thought I should try and make an effort in my appearance for once.
I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled. I hadn't looked this good in a while.

"Damn usually I'm the hot one on a night out"

I spun round to see Gojo leaning against the door frame, looking me up and down with a smirk. He was wearing a white shirt with a few buttons undone and tight black trousers. His hair fell loosely over his face. He really was the hot one.

"You know it's manners to knock, I thought you were a gentleman" I laughed.

" Not in a bedroom I'm not" he winked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Come on Casanova let's go I need a drink".

He chuckled and dramatically bowed.

" Lead the way m'lady".

——————————————————

Luckily Gojo knew I would need a few drinks before he dragged me to the dance floor so he booked us a VIP booth.

We both knocked a load of drinks back while laughing and talking about anything and everything. It was starting off as a good time.

However, soon Gojo's urge to dance kicked in and he pulled me up onto the dance floor. We danced around for a while but soon enough other girls started pulling Gojo away from me.

This happened almost every time we went out together. He would end up with a hoard of girls around him and I would be wondering around bored and alone. Part of me hoped it would be different tonight.
I sighed and turned to head back to the booth.

But that was when I locked eyes with him..
I stood there frozen. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

That was until I realised Toji wasn't alone.. my heart sank when I saw the girl sat next to him, kissing up his neck. Yet his eyes still remained locked on mine.
I was the one to break the contact and I began walking away. I sighed, this really wasn't what I needed..

"Hey Y/N wait I wasn't done with our dance". Gojo spun me round and I stumbled into him. I could tell the drinks were starting to kick in.