4- Not So Bad

I finally got a chance to look around and try and make out the rest of the room. It was pretty empty, looked like a tiny side room you get in apartments. Would he really take me back to his place?

No don't be stupid Y/N it must be an abandoned one, besides the only furniture i could make out was a damaged couch and the chair I'm sitting in. The place seemed worn down. No way could someone live like this.

Toji suddenly walked back in the room. This time with a knife in his hand.

I couldn't help but panic. Did he realise he didn't need me anymore? Is it really going to be the end this time?

As he got closer to me I clenched my eyes shut, waiting for it all to end. Fear completely taking over.

That was until I realised he cut the rope that was binding my hands together.
I stared at my hands utterly confused.

Toji suddenly spoke.
" I don't think you're dumb enough to run".

As much as it was tempting to do so he was right. I would be dead by the time I made it to the door.

"So what's on your mind, I can tell you're dying to ask me something".

It was like he could read my mind.
" Are you related to someone called Megumi Fushiguro by any chance? He's one of my students and he looks a lot like you".

Toji paused for a second.
" Never heard of him"

I narrowed my eyes at him. He wasn't the only one that could read people well.

" I know I liar when I see one" I replied, slowly gaining some confidence around him.

He remained silent, contemplating whether to answer or not.

I decided to answer for him.
"He's your son isn't he, I'm pretty sure Gojo has mentioned it before, I thought your name sounded familiar".

Toji seemed concerned. I think it surprised him I knew about him already thanks to Gojo. I knew Gojo had run into trouble with this guy before. I could tell Toji didn't like it one bit that I could read him too.

"I don't want to talk about it" is all Toji replied.

I could see there was pain in his eyes. I guess this might be a way to break him.

" Wasn't it you that dumped him on the Zenin clan? That's a pretty shitty thing to do you kno-"

"Do you ever shut up" Toji interrupted. Anger quickly building on his face.

He sighed deeply and took a step back.

"I didn't dump him for no reason, he's my son and believe it or not I did it for his own benefit, I couldn't give him the life he deserves but they could, I know he'd be treated better than anyone there". Toji didn't want even to face me at this point.

"But he was still your son and you left him?"
Toji completely turned his back to me in shame.

"Trust me Y/N, I think about it every day" He sighed.

Why.... Why do I feel bad for him?

No stop this man doesn't really care. He wants you dead for Christ sake!
But the pain I see right now... he's... he's a damaged man.

"Why-"

" No, it's my turn to ask questions" He grumbled.

"Why Gojo?" His voice sounded softer.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. Sweat started falling down my face.

"Don't play dumb" he walked back over to me and sat by my side.

I felt my heart begin to to race. I couldn't deny how attractive this man was.

What... no.... This man KIDNAPPED ME! What am I thinking....

"Why are you so in awe of him? I just don't get it, he may care about you sure but you see him go off with other girls, he abandons you. Didn't you injure yourself and he still let you teach alone without any assistance". Toji's voice became more aggressive.

I really didn't understand why an assassin would care about a relationship so much. He really had been studying us.

" But he is there when I need him most and that's all that matters. Why do you care anyways, you'll have him soon enough".

My words were full of pain. To be honest Toji was right, Gojo does do a lot of things that hurt me but I just can't shake my feelings for him no matter how badly I want to. I wish someone would take them away..

"Y/N I lied to you" Toji suddenly grabbed my face again. My heart was in my mouth.

" I didn't take you to get to Gojo, honestly if I wanted money I'd go for an easier target. I took you because I wanted you".

HUH