051

Jeongin rolled his eyes sighing heavily. He groaned once he felt the older poke him again.

For the past hour, Jisung sat himself criss cross next to Jeongin on the couch with one hand poking the boy over and over again as he repeated "tell me" over and over again.

He was trying to figure out what Minhos surprise was and the younger wasn't breaking.

With one final poke and a whine Jeongin gave up. "SHUT UP!" Jisung grumbled and folded his arms, leaning back on the couch with a pout on his face. The younger stood up and groaned, going into the kitchen away from the nuisance.

Jisung who was still pouting on the couch, picked his phone up to call Minho.

________________

Jisung-ah, please stop calling so I can get the surprise ready.

It's not a surprise if you tell me you have a surprise.

I didn't tell you anything, you snooped through my phone.

just tell me what it is. Jeongin won't fucking break. I MIGHT

Was that him?

Yeah he's in the kitchen.

Okay, just give me one more hour and then I'll have him bring you here

Where is here?

Nowhere

Is nowhere a nice place?

Indeed, it's in the middle of nowhere

Nowhere is in the middle of nowhere?

Yeah right across the street from somewhere

Ohhh okay I think I get it now

I'll call you as soon as I'm done I promise. Don't piss Jeongin off

I'll try not too. YOUR EXISTENCE PISSES ME OFF! THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH???? STOP FUCKING BREATHING WOULD HELP!! YOU BITCH! GO CALL SEUNGMIN OR SOMETHING!! FINE!

..
Okay then. I'll see you in a few. Bye love you.

Love you too.
__________________________

Jeongin came back into the living room with a glass of water. Jisung looked up at the boy and pouted again, throwing his phone on the coffee table and falling back into the couch. The youngest rolled his eyes and sat down. "Still being a whiny bitch I see." Jisung stuck his tongue out at the boy and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV.

They spent the next 2 hours watching TV and eating whatever snack the other brought back from the kitchen. Jisung had began to slowly fall asleep when Jeongins phone rang, scaring him awake.

_______

Hyung?

Bring Jisung.

Ask nicely.

Yang Jeongin if you don't bring my god damn boyfriend here right now I'll make sure to tell Felix to bite your boyfriends ankles!

Tell Felix if he touches my boyfriend I'm going to physically throw him into a wall.

JEONGIN!

Im bringing your boyfriend because I want to, not because you told me 2.

Petty ass bitch

Goodbye Minho
________________________

Jisung, who had his head laying on Jeongins lap, tiredly looked up at the boy. "I know this bitch didn't get the surprise ready as soon as I'm about to go to sleep." Jeongin laughed and pushed the boy to sit up. "Indeed he did." Jisung groaned and threw a tantrum on the couch while Jeongin had gotten up to put on his shoes and find his keys.

He looked back at the whining boy who was kicking and punching the sheets on the couch and he sighed. "And I'm the youngest..."