36. {eichen house}

Start from the beginning

deucalion smirked. "yes, francesca- they'll kill him."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"visiting hours are well past over." schrader, an orderly at eichen house, announced.

"we're not here to visit." tracy explained. her skin was partially scaled, kanima eyes and werewolf fangs and claws are out.

she approached the front desk with a smirk. she is followed by josh, dark moonee, xan, corey and theo.

theo smirked. "we're here for lydia martin."

"to take her." dark moonee added.

josh gazed at her. "why are you telling him that?"

"well theo basically already said." dark moonee shot back. "so i just wanted to clarify."

schrader's eyes widened in fear at the sight of them, and he gulped nervously before backing away to call for help. however, before he could get far, theo reached through the window in front of the desk and grabbed schrader by the front of the shirt before pulling him through it and throwing him onto the floor.

dark moonee moved to the front, stepping onto and over schrader's body as if he weren't even there. the chimera pack made their way to lydia's room. as they walked, they saw dr gabriel valack approaching them.

"you don't want to do this, theo." valack pleaded. "she's safe in here. the dread doctors don't know how important she is yet."

tracy wasted no time grabbing valack in a choke-hold and pinning him to the wall outside lydia's room. josh, corey and dark moonee followed theo into the room that lydia was staying in. they all frowned at the sight of lydia's weak, pale, sweaty and bloody appearance.

"she doesn't look good..." josh winced.

"she has a hole in her head." corey pointed out, referring to the crater in the back of lydia's. it was leaving a seep of blood on the girl's dirty pillow. "it's not a good look for anyone."

"true." xan chimed in.

the leader of the pack stepped forward, tilting lydia's head to get a better look at the hole. "i can't believe this is actually a medical establishment."

dark moonee nodded in agreement, a small grin on her face at the strawberry blonde's agony. she was in a catatonic state and wasn't moving.

theo scoffed and shook his head in disbelief, "are you laughing at her? you are one sick person."

"thanks to you." dark moonee reminded him.

theo gave her a look. "me? no, no. we didn't make you like this."

"you didn't?" xan spoke up.

"the way she is now? it's deep rooted." he explained. "we simply... unlocked it for her."

"so you can lock it up again?" xan enquired, she had been kept out of the loop when it came to moonee's process.

"alexandra." dark moonee glared at her. "we don't have time for this."

"she's right." theo nodded as he made a gesture to the two boys. "pick her up. we're getting her out of here."

valack gave them a smug look despite still being in a choke-hold. "now, what would a pack of chimeras-"

dark moonee cleared her throat, flashing her grey eyes at him.

"my deepest apologies. what do you want with a banshee?" valack rephrased.