"Ah, Ms. Ln I see you're on time today." Dong Wook spoke to you. "How's the writing coming along?"

"I-It's fine sir." You replied.

That was a total lie, you still couldn't come up with any ideas.

Dong Wook saw right through you but didn't say anything as he walked up to you.

"Well then, get to work Little Miss Never Underestimated." Dong Wook teased you. 

You didn't say anything and just stormed off. He low-key did piss you off.

Dong Wook walked back into his office and sat at his desk. He looked over at the photo of his father and him when he was a toddler.

"Appa..." Dong Wook spoke. 

Dong Wook then looked at his wedding photo then at the wedding ring and sighed.

"Oh? Hello there, do you feel like you wanna sleep your whole life away?"

"No worries...it's not like anyone will notice your suffering."

"Who am I?"

Hello to all my lonely and burnt out readers, I give you...

DEPRESSION!!!

Dong Wook held his head in his hands as Depression began to swarm around him like a bad aura.

"In-na, why?" Dong Wook thought to himself.

Yn's POV(First person)

"Dah! This is so hard!" I yelled out.

"That's what she said." I heard Sung-Tae joked.

"Sung-Tae, now is not the time for jokes." I groaned out. Sung-Tae walked towards me.

"Still struggling on trying to figure out on what to write?" Sung-Tae asked. I nodded my head.

"Why not comedy? You know I can help you with the punchlines and everything." Sung-Tae offered.

"Thanks but I don't want Mr. Lee catching you not doing your job." I declined. "And speaking of comedy, stop picking on Joo-ryung."

"What? She hates me so why not act on it?" Sung-Tae replied with a shrug.

"Sung-Tae, people, especially adults, pick on one person for a few reasons; Either they envy them, they fear of being bullied themselves, or...they like that person." I explained.

"I don't like Joo-ryung, I don't go after women who are too cooped up into their love lives." Sung-Tae replied as his face turned red.

"But you do enjoy picking on her, that says something about you." I chuckled out. "Mainly, you be the one starting stuff."

"Okay, I may want to start a conversation with her...without saying anything that'll piss her off." Sung-Tae admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well for starters, tell her that she looks lovely today." I advised.

"Been there, done that." Sung-Tae replied.

"Sung-Tae, saying that she looks like a witch that'll scare off other monsters is not a compliment." I pointed out. "You know that'll lead to her insulting you."

"Well, what do I say then?" Sung-Tae asked.

"Simple stuff like, say her hair looks nice today." I answered.

"O-okay, I guess." Sung-Tae replied nervously. "Thank you Yn. I would hug you but I just got through plunging the toilet, some guy had a serious case of the screaming shits."