Whats the plan?

So as you may have all seen I've been gone for quite awhile.

I apologize for that. Depression sucks and so does having to pay for things haha.

To be honest, I just didn't want to write, it felt like I lost myself. As if my creativity had been sucked out.

I don't why my brain just keeps pulling this shit because it's not me. But the older I get the harder it gets. I don't know if anyone understands what I mean.

I will try to update my stories with longer chapters since I've been getting complaints. But you guys gotta understand, I'm literally writing as much as I can right now, with the lack of creativity.

I decided to write my Yandere audience story as an actual book. I doubt it will be long but we will see how it goes.

I don't know if I want to continue writing "Cliche Madness" and "Volk". We will see they kinda make me cringe haha. But maybe that's the point of most of my stories. They don't make much sense.

I do however want to work on "Vapid". But I'll be honest I've been doing the research on cults and watching a lot of documentaries etc. It kinda screws you over. It's some very dark stuff and I'm a little worried on how to write it. If I'm capable and able too. How much can a line be crossed without being so controversial? I guess that's my question to myself.

And what of future stories?

Well "What is love" is just a proto type for a short story. Cringe as I said.

For more full stories, I'm trying to think really, of what might appeal more.

I haven't had any good ideas for any new stories so I'm looking bad at my old ideas.

And I do like the obsessed family with the ghost.

And "Pure", is one of my favorites , I don't know why I love this story so much.

Maybe because it's an idea I had for like two years? Haha.

You guys can tell me which one of my ideas sounds great for a full length story. And in the future I might pursue that idea. I can still write my cringy silly stories but I want to get more serious.

I feel like my depression might come out more in my stories and I do worry about that.

I don't want people to think "this author has some issues". But at the same time they are my stories.

We will see I guess.

So until the next update or next batch of great ideas I say just message me.

Life is short. And we really do have to try to value what we have until it's gone.

I love you all. Be safe. Be healthy.