Empty souls 2

Whatever had been on you, choking you, fled off.

Gasping for air and out of fright, You lay on the floor, trying to regain some air to your lungs.

The door that had opened earlier shut again.

And the sounds of loud crunching resounded near you.

It.. it sounded like something was eating bones.

Or something that sounded similar to it.

You managed to finally get some control to yourself as you tried, scampering up, scooting further from the horrid sounds.

A rancid smell hit your nostrils making you gag.

You recognized this smell.

There had been once a dead possum that had died in your attic.

When you had found the poor possum ,  the stench forever lingered in the back of your mind.

This.. this was the smell of death.

Whimpering, you scooted back further, hitting something that felt like a wall.

You curled into a small ball, trying to tug at whatever was around your hands and feet.

Keeping your head down as the horrible smell and sounds was making you more and more nauseous.

Don't throw up. Don't throw up. Just focus on getting whatever this shit around your hands off.

It kinda felt like rope.

It was extremely dark again in whatever enclosed space you were in.

You pushed your head down, biting at the rope, finding some solace that just maybe you could bite into the rope. Loosening it up..

But that depended on if you didn't throw up.

The ceiling door burst open again and you looked up.

A ladder was pushed down as light poured down in front of you.

Showing you exactly what was feasting on it's meal.

It was.. almost a person. It looked like a person. But they were naked. Long black matted hair and his thin dirty limbs stuck out.

Blood. Blood was everywhere as You gasped harder and harder now.

There was another body under the man.

And he.. he was fucking eating it.

Eating like a wild animal as the image burned into your mind.

Someone started coming down the ladder before they stopped and let out a loud swear.

"Fucks sake Timmy! If you gonna bring your girl here then at least make sure this thing ain't in here!" Yelled the figure.

A deep voice. With a southern twang.

Your whole body shook as the man muttered to himself and nearly jumped on top of the naked man.

Instead, he stood next to the ravenous human, staring at him.

"Goddamn. Now I gotta move this one for her.." The strange new man said aloud kicking at the naked man.

But that didn't seem to bother him as he continued his eating.

The southern man turned around, turning to look at you, the light showing his face.

He looked young ish. Maybe 18 or 19. Wearing dark blue overalls and a small knife in one of his hands.

His face looked really sunburnt and his dark eyes looked at you.

A wicked smile crept onto his face as he took a few steps towards you.

Paralyzed with fear, You just stared at him, as he bent down.

Extending a long tanned dirty finger.. carelessly touching your cheek.

"Ain't you a pretty thing. I would've taken you myself but Timmy wanted you bad". He said his eyes roaming down to your feet.

You let out a squeal as he pushed the knife close to your face with a laugh.

"Don't be scared. Im going to take you out of here. Or else that thing might eat ya. We wouldn't want that huh pretty girl?" He said almost with a purr.

He inched closer, a crazed smile on his face, the knife inching closer to your eyes.

"We gotta be fast. Or else Timmy is gonna be really mad ".