Ideas 6

(Hey guys! Long time no see. I've been really busy. And also very tired.. I'm going to be getting vaccine soon for my health. So there's at least that lol. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe. My big stories won't be updated until maybe tomorrow or even next week! I just have so much I need to do. I apologize. I hope you guys can be patient a bit longer)

Idea 1 -No name 1- Protagonist is a photographer who manages to escape a cannibalistic  tribe after a horrifying expedition. However they find that they themselves have now become a cannibal. A horror and gory story

Idea 2- Ticking- Protagonist has been able to see a ticking clock that shows them how they will die since they were a child. In return they've become a very crazy out of control person who has many mental issues. A horror and sad story

Idea 3- No name 2- Warning - sensitive topics- Protagonist is child who's raised in a very racist household. When they become friends with another child of the family they are supposed to hate- Horror ensues. A story idea I got when I watched a documentary on racism and backgrounds. I might or might not write this story.

Idea 4- No name 3- Protagonist is a shut in who's afraid of the outside world. When they start getting strange emails they began to realize there might be a reason as to why they have their phobia. This story is element of Horror, and Agoraphobia.

Idea 4- No name 4- Protagonist is stranded on a boat after a cruise gone wrong. When they began to see a very strange creature they realize that the only thing the ocean offers is Death. This story plays on Thalassophobia (one of my phobias lmao)

Idea 5- Mixed Innocence- sensitive topics- Protagonist is a sadist who feels no love. When they meet their weak and masochistic neighbor - a button goes off. A dark protagonist who will leave you horrified.

Idea 6- No name 5- Protagonist realizes they are a character in an extremely sweet children's cartoon show. When they began to try to escape the fun loving cartoon becomes a twisted dark nightmare. All for the fun of children's cartoons.

Idea 7- My Love (Title not yet decided)- Protagonist is a rich woman who falls in love with a young male prostitute. When she tries to help and "save" him, she begins to see what truly happens to life of prostitute. - Not a happy ending story. 2 options for the ending-