Pure

{If you guys are wondering why I keep uploading a new chapter/new story.. it's easier for me actually. That way it can make things a tad more confusing when I combine some of these stories in the endings lol. I can make future books different though. Let me know what you guys think}

It was pouring outside as you closed the door to the 7-11. It was 2am and you were exhausted.

Thankful that finally your shift was over. You open your umbrella and start walking humming to yourself tiredly.

It was really coming down hard outside.

Raining cats and dog

There was no cars out and of course no people. The streets were empty as the rain hit the pavement angrily.

Or at least you had thought there was no people.

A lone figure, crouched down next to a fire hydrant, his long black soaked hair covering his face. My god the poor guy wasn't wearing shoes or a coat.

You come closer to him, wondering if he maybe he was someone homeless, feeling bad for the poor guy.

He was shaking due to the cold. You stopped next to him and crouched covering him with your umbrella.

He looked up in shock. And you felt your heart sink as you saw the bruises all over his opened white shirt.

Brusies, burns, cuts, the boy had it all. And my god he wasn't even wearing pants.

He was wearing what looked like provocative black shorts. Like really short..

"Excuse me? Do you need help? I can call 911".

You say this in a very worried tone, as he pushed the wet hair out of his face, you recoiled a bit seeing how beautiful he was.

Big beautiful grey eyes, and just a feminine appearance overall, he stared you in the eyes.

His eyes looked scared, but they seemed to relax as you both locked eyes.

"He looks so young too.. what do I do?" You fret to yourself and then prop the umbrella up clumsily.

You take off your coat. Putting over him, he stared at you in complete disbelief, you smiled not caring at how the water completely drenched you.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere else? Out of this rain... or else we both can catch pneumonia". You give a small chuckle as he clutched your coat hanging clumsily on his pale shoulders.

"No.. I'm sorry.. You need to go". He said

His voice was a bit low, but soothing, almost like a voice actors. It was intoxicating to say the least.

"Uh I don't think I can leave you. You're obviously in trouble. I'm Y/N. Can you tell me your name at least?"

You extend your hand offering to him.

He stares at your hand.

"Micah.."

He sounded terrified about something.

Before you could say anything else, a loud screeching sound of tires came barelling down the steeet, causing Micahs eyes to widen.

"You need to go! Run! Go! Now!" He screamed getting up and grabbing you. Pushing you away with your umbrella.

You stumbled off in complete horror and stopped but decided to keep moving on the urgency in Micahs eyes.

You ended up hiding in a small alleyway. Still in clear view, as the black car pulled up to where Micah was, two men exiting and grabbing Micah.

He didn't seem to resist, glancing over at you, as he was thrown into the car. And then he was gone.

As you stood there shivering, and not knowing what the hell, you had just witnessed.

In the car, a drenched Micah sat up, sat in between the two burly men who were putting handcuffs on him.

One of them wordlessly pulled a phone to his face, showing that it was on FaceTime, a furious very handsome man stared at him.

"Micah". The man spoke his voice very low and gravelly.

It was the voice that shot fear in anybody's hearts. The voice of power and danger.

Micah stared emotionlessly at the screen.

"Micah. You tried to run again. How many times are you going to try run from me? Do you remember who owns you?" The man hissed his dark eyes flashing for a second.

Micah didn't say anything back to him.

"Alright. Since you seem to have such a problem with me, a fine punishment will be put on you, just know you did this to yourself". Came the cold tone and then the video call ended.

Micah stared ahead, wishing he had never tried to run again, to be caught again.

Just like a fucking butterfly.

As he could feel the disappointment and fear settling in him, he thought suddenly of You, probably the first person he had seen in over 2 years.

Someone other than Victor and his cronies.

Someone who was kind, with the most gentle eyes, and the sweetest smile.

Closing his eyes, he remembered your face, and decided to hold on to that memory.

He wasnt going to let Victor kill you.

And he knew that once Victor was informed of someone helping him, it would be a matter of time before he sent an assassin after you.

No, Micah would not let Victor even touch, he couldn't bear it anymore.

After all Victor had killed his family and friends, there was no way in Hell Micah would let him kill you, the last kindness he had received in a very long time.