"It's gonna take a while for him to calm down. You should be getting home. Jinnie mentioned your shift starts again tomorrow. I wish I could drop you off, but I can't leave Tae like this. I am so sorry", Namjoon apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry Hyung. I hope Tae feels better", Jimin put his backpack on and headed out, giving Namjoon a quick hug.

Namjoon closed the front door behind him and headed up to Tae room.

^^^^^^^

"TaeTae? You okay in there buddy?", Namjoon asked knocking on the door to Tae's bedroom. When he got no response, he barged in.

Taehyung was sitting cross legged on his bed with the blanket covering himself completely. No part of him was visible. Only his silhouette. It looked like a tent. All the lights in the room were turned on. He was swaying inside the blanket. Namjoon sighed. He pretty much knew he would find Taehyung like this. This is exactly what he does when he is super upset about something. The blanket becomes his safe haven.

"TaeTae, can you speak to Hyung?"

No response.

"Please tell Hyung what's bothering you", Namjoon begged.

"TaeTae, is this about the hug?", Taehyung stopped swaying. Namjoon moved closer and pushed the blanket off his head. He was still securely wrapped but only till his shoulder.

"Did you not like that Jimin and I hugged?", Namjoon sat down on the edge of the bed and Tae picked up his swaying motion.

"N-no."

"Why? Why didn't you like it?", Namjoon asked softly. He was very curious to know his reasoning.

"I don't k-know", Tae stuttered out.

"But there must be a reason, right? You were so mad", Namjoon pressed.

"Ji-min mine", he finally said, gaze low and fiddling with his fingers.

"Jimin is yours?", Namjoon asked. A warm smile spread on his face.

"But Ji-min no hug TaeTae. W-why?", Tae asked and Namjoon felt as if an ice cold pair of hands strangled him and pushed all the air out of his throat. He had to pause and allow air to fill his lungs again before he could respond.

"TaeTae, you don't like hugs right? You don't like it when people touch you?", Namjoon questioned. The younger has never indulged in so much as a handshake.

"Ji-min hugs Hyungie. W-why no TaeTae?"

Namjoon was fighting a losing battle. He couldn't explain to Tae that he himself doesn't like being touched.

"Because Jimin cares about you. He knows you don't like to be touched", Namjoon explained.

Taehyung hummed in response, now bobbing his head.

"Did you want Jimin to hug you?"

"I d-don't know"

"What do you want TaeTae?"

"Want Ji-min now", Tae shot up from bed and was already by the door when Namjoon called out.

"TaeTae wait. Jimin's gone home already", Namjoon broke the news.

Taehyung gasped and froze on the spot, by the door.

"Ji-min leave TaeTae? Ji-min no hug?", Tae simply hung his head low, got up on the bed again and sat staring at the wall behind his headboard. He pulled the blanket and wrapped himself up.

Namjoon could hear the sounds of his heart shattering into a million pieces. His brother never really demands anything. The fact that he was asking for such a simple thing as a plain hug and he couldn't even fulfill it as his older brother was making him feel terrible. He knows he has to set things right.