13.5 - Research Perks

Sativa
But, I didn't question it further - I simply thankful that it was here, and that I didn't need to look anymore.

I slid the book over the table, directing it in front of the large, leather chair on the opposite side. I breathe out, walking to that end and settling myself in the chair.

A few seconds pass as I stare of the red book. Latin words were written through the book's cover horizontally, the words of the title in a color of golden.

I slowly run my hands over the book until the rest below the cover. I push my hand up, and the book falls open to the first, consistent page.

Introduction
"This book, Lycanthropes, and the History of the Legend and Legacies, is under the Copyright Law of 1878. All characters, all names and places, are real, and should not be tampered with. All records and details have been obtained by various sources. Original compiler, Vladimir H. Van. A highly renowned Lycanthrope of himself."

Vladimir Van. The names sounded familiar, but I was too engrossed in my reading to take my thoughts further than they were. I sighed and turned the page, awaiting another onslaught of information the letters had.

It was the contents, but it ranged on for pages. It was in chronological order, so it didn't take me time to find the chapter that I needed to uncover my curiosity's end.

Chapter 8 - Page 103
A Lycanthrope's Curses
In a world of Lycanthropes, there are many different curses. Ranging from minor curses, ones of punishment and labour. Then, the harder ones, ones of murders or of eternal madness. In this chaptering, we will discover them all at once.

Type A: Worst - the deadliest of all curses that our known to us.
Type B: Curable - not one of the worst; though punishing to the extent.
Type C: Minor - time will remove the curse for you.

There are three main curses in the Lycanthrope's world.
These are there features, the first being the most of minor, and the last believed of being the curse of Satan himself.

1. Temporary Madness
The victim is placed with a curse of madness, but it is temporary, on the case of if the victim's crime, the time for the madness will be longer than that of one who has stolen a piece of silver, or of gold.
Cure: None
Type: B
1st Victim: Jorges Olivier Maintains (a French billionaire on a visit to Russia for annual Alpha meeting in 1889)
Curser: a demented lover

2. The Soulmate's Curse
The victim is placed with a curse. That if he or she were to find his or her mate, or fall in love with another - after the marking, the woman or man will die. According to who the curse is placed unfortunately, card upon.
Cure: None
Type: A
1st Victim: Tara Willems (a Nigerian journalist on visit from Lagos to Russia for a broadcasting job, 1809)
Curser: her sister, Kira against her and her mate Hue, whom she was in candid love with, herself.

I swallow as my eyes meet the last, and worst curse.

3. Artificial Wolf Cursing
This is a special curse, one that can only be done by a mother relative or a father relative, upon a son or a daughter of any age. The victim is cursed with another Wolf that differs with the character of the Natural Wolf. Therefore, the two sides are always on a fight, with the victim in the middle. In rare cases, the Artificial Wolf overpowers the Natural Wolf, and it is never heard from again.
Cure: You can break the curse with a spell used in chaptering 4. But, you also unleash the wrath of the dead person who placed the curse on you. If alive, the curse must stand until the curser of the cursed is eliminated.
Type: A
1st Victim: Ibrahimovic Putin Ivanovich II (a Russian billionaire who died mysteriously in a plane crash in July of 1966)
Curser: His father, Nolan