"Goodnight," I murmur back, even if they don't hear me.

Picking myself off the chair, I walk over to the dark bathroom. I stifle a yawn, it was long day. I don't have the sudden energy for a shower as I splash some water unto my face, lightly touching my face with a towel before I begin to stare.

The purple coloring a underneath my eyes have faded just a midge, and my eyes not as dull as they used to be. You would think that I would be worse the day leading to my death. In the mirror, stared back a girl with honey-touched hair and uniquely colored orbs that stared back at me.

I set my lips into a firm line as I look away. I pull my off my jeans and my sweatshirt, opting for my more comfortable shorts and a shirt. Flipping my hair above my head, I neatly fold my clothes as hug them to my chest as I reach for my toothbrush. The minty taste reminding me of Romanov as I spit it out, finishing my mouth was water as I turn off the lights and retreat back into the apt, airy room.

Dropping the clothes on top of my suitcase, I flip the lights out and crawl into the warm bed, closing my eyes only to have them fall open again. April first, tomorrow was April the bloody first. I bunch my fists and bring it to my mouth - I trust Romanov - he wouldn't let me die because of him, right? I do trust him, don't I?

No.

I breathe out softly, prospering my eyes shut as willed tomorrow to come.

At least, I will finally get to see my parents live heaven.

Even if, it was a little sooner than I had initially planned.

Just a little.

So it didn't matter.

Did it?

-

Azoic, Rostov Oblast
North Russia - Russian Fed; Population: 82,356
Romanov's Estate House

Natalya
I manage to press my hands against my mouth as I muffle a squeak of surprise.

Positive.

Two red dots meant the test results were only of positive.

I pull my knees underneath my chin, attempting to still the erratic beating of my heart. Nathan would feel it through the Mate Link if I wasn't careful. Blocking off my scent, I don't consider blocking my scent. Nathan would be immediately suspicious as I have never blocked the Link off before.

Dropping the wretched stick in the bin, I peer in annoyance at the others that piled the bathroom dustbin.

I had taken me near hell to beg for Nathan to allow me to come here. After the rumor's circulation of Sativa and my brother's relationship, I had wanted nothing more than to come here and confirm for myself.

Standing up, I pad barefoot to the mirror, smiling at the person that grinned back.

I was in nothing but a pair of wash-down jeans and a sweatshirt with bicycles on it. I pulled my hair away from my face as I peered in the mirror harder. My green specks filled with sparks as I poked my flushing cheeks.

Positive.

What if something goes wrong? I think bitterly.

Melos, my Wolf is silent.

But, that hardly bothers me.

I walk out of the bathroom silently, the shrill sound of my cellphone bringing my out of the solitude. Picking up the sleek technology, I nervously slide the screen as I prepare taking excuses.