3 - Prison Escape

Beginne am Anfang

That is, to hate and absolutely belittle Sativa.

Which, has caused my feral retaliation to prove the root of all my expulsions as my anger shows things to them.

Painful things - so, needless to say, I cannot try to count the number of people that have restraining orders against me due to one misunderstand or fight.

I shuffle my feet down the stairway, pushing my hair away from my face as the breeze blew it in all directs.

I didn't have a car amongst the expensive ones lined almost perfectly in the neat parking lot. I easily recognized Milly's car. It was a pink Gallardo, and as I got closer, I realized that the windows were fogged, the car was vibrating and strange noises were emerging from the backseat. I didn't even dare to investigate, as I proceeded nearer to the forest. It was part of the Pack, at least half of it. The other half belonged to another pack. Rumors had been circulating, the other Pack want our land. And I had no doubt in my mind that they were going to get the rest of the land with ease - this Pack is weak.

When I had still been Beta, they were last formulating a plan to attack the neighboring, Pack's lands.

Though, I don't know what made them think that they could take out one of main territories that belonged to the Alpha King. It was physically impossible for the majority of this Pack to try and take me out, not to hear of an Alpha King's territory.

Training only occurred once a week and it was optional.

We - them, actually, seeing as I am a pending ex-pack member - don't even have fighters. One or two patrol guards, and no third-in-command. Unless you count the almost existent Beta.

This Pack, however, is able to do well because of just one slight reason. They are a Democratic Pack. It means that they are controlled by the Elders, and the Pack members carry out a vote to ensure their Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Omegas. Before the murder had taken place, I was elected as the Beta. But, I was demoted to Omega after I was found mourning my dead parents, partly covered in their blood. In a pack like this, you don't hand down the position to a son - it is not by heritage or lineage, you are simply voted for every eight to nine months. And, our current Alpha, Morgan, has succeed to reign for a year.

The Elders sponsor everything - the food, the supplies, the weapons. And, all we had to do was behave accurately and simply good.

Something I had failed at.

Now, a Fascist pack is exactly the opposite. Only the Alpha says what goes, although, the Alpha is allowed a Beta and a Gamma, but it is optional. In a Fascist Pack, Elders have absolutely no control over what says or goes. I don't know an awful lot about them, but I know that they aren't particularly underneath any laws that abide with the Democratic pack - they live in free will.

There is no Pack except the one that borders ours, that operates in a Fascist way. I know that to run a Pack without the help of the Elders is almost impossible, but for at least a decade now, they have never been less the perfect - from what I hear during the meetings of the Elders that I never fail to attend, even if, I am invited, even if, I am not.

Plus, nobody is allowed on their land without a special permit from the Alpha himself. If you so happen to fail to abide these rules, death is your next best choice. The Alpha himself, no one has ever seen. Nor, will anyone truly want to.

I don't bother to quicken my steps as little, almost unnoticeable drops of rainwater parade down my arm. The weather was a cold, and the sky was grey. A perfect day to me, wouldn't be perfect for any other. A strange sense of peace washes over me as I step a foot into the forest. But, the normal settlement that pairs with the peace isn't there. I don't let it trouble me as I walk further into the dense, green forest.