ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ : ᴵᴵ

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•

*After the show*

the MX staff are packing away and the secret girls are getting ready to go back to the comfort of their own homes. 

"Hani can I talk to you for a minute?" my manager called

"of course i'll be over in a minute"

I walked my members to their cars and waved them off telling them that i'd see them when i get to our dorm before going back inside to talk to my manager, Leia.

"Oh Hani come sit"

she said whilst tapping a space on the couch in the waiting room. I walked over and sat down opposite Leia.

"ok so I need to talk to you about 2 very important things and this may take some time if you are ok with that?"

"take as much time as you need"

"ok so the first thing is that as you obviously know you are behind on your education because of your recent tour and also because of what happened last year at your last school.."

I thought about what happened last year, I remember simply going to school and found a crowd of around 50-70 people standing outside the school gates. As soon as they laid eyes on me, they all swarmed around me not caring about the fact that I had to go to school and among all of the chaos going on around me, I saw my so called 'friends' counting money and laughing at me.

"Hani are you ok?"

"W-what? sorry zoned out there"

"No worries, as I was saying, I think I have found a compatible school for you"

"Oh really! what school is it?"

"Kangsong high"

"Isn't that the school  Sooyoung goes to!?"

"Yes I believe so, do you want to go to this school or shall i keep searching?"

"I'll go to Kangsong, Sooyoung said some other idols go there and they are well protected from outside media"

"Alright I'll sign you up! Oh it's getting late, i'll send you the website for the other thing I had to tell you. Make sure to take a look at it ok?"

"I will Unnie!! See you soon!"

TIME SKIP

I go on my phone and remember what Leia unnie told me so I go onto my recent messages and click on her contact. There, I find a link to a website which i click on..

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•

www.yoursoulmate.com

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐃? ♥

[ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ] 

↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬

♥ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵖʳᵉᶜⁱˢᵉˡʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ¹⁶ ᵃⁿᵈ ¹/², ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍˡᵒʷ ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖⁱⁿᵏ ᵒʳ ʳᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜᵒⁿⁿᵉᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉ.

♥ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ, ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵉᵗ ¹⁶ ˢᵒ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵖᵘʳᵖˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵍᵒ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ

♥ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃᵍᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍˡᵒʷ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ² ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ʳᵉᵈ ˢᵗʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵛᵃⁿⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ. ᵀʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉ ᵗⁱᵉ

♥ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃⁿʸ ˢᵗʳᵒⁿᵍ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵒⁿˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤!!

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•

"soulmates huh.."