𝚜𝚒𝚡

Season 1 Episode 7Life In A Glass House

Season 1 Episode 7
Life In A Glass House

"Ugh, this is so stupid!" Nathan complained, "Why do we have to study history anyway? It's in the past, they should let it go already."

"Well, we could always go back to maths. I know how much you love algebra." Lizzie teased,

"No! No, we can do history." Nathan caved before he began closing the textbooks seeing as their free period was about to end.

"Well, don't worry, you've got a three day weekend to study seeing as tomorrow is a teachers work day." Lizzie informed,

"Well, let's not forget about my dad's annual kiss-his-ass jamboree." Nathan joked, "I'd invite you, but-"

"I'm a Davis, I have to be there by obligation. After all, rich families travel in the same packs." Lizzie chuckled before she pulled out a small metal container.

"Here. I made you a little study care package. Number two pencils, ballpoint pens, highlighters and I also added in a couple snacks for when you get stressed." Lizzie smiled,

"Thanks, but I'm sure my dad would kick my ass if he saw me having anything other than a protein shake." Nathan commented with a disappointed smile.

Lizzie gave him a cheeky smile, "Well, if you don't eat them, I will."

"I'll save them especially for you." Nathan said,

Lizzie laughed softly, "Thanks. I've gotta go but call me if you need anything, okay? I mean it."

Before the brunette could leave, Nathan spoke up, "I actually do need to talk to you about something."

"Oh okay. Is everything okay?" Lizzie inquired, tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I was just hoping that maybe we could talk about... us? Whatever we are." Nathan asked, with hope as he wore a slightly anxious expression,

Lizzie paused, she didn't know what she could say to him. She still wasn't fully sure about what they were or if there even was an 'us' to for them discuss at the moment.

"You know what, I'm actually super busy today. But we will have that talk, I promise. I'll see you tomorrow." Lizzie said before she quickly rushed out, not even realizing that Nathan's eyes followed her figure until she disappeared around the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan, Lizzie and Brooke were all in the same chemistry class. Lizzie was sat in the front row with Nathan behind her and Brooke behind him. Nathan often caught himself staring at Lizzie and Brooke noticed every time. Ever since Brooke had heard about their kiss, she'd been trying to match them up.