𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Season 1 Episode 6Every Night Is Another Story

Season 1 Episode 6
Every Night Is Another Story

"Are you kidding me?" Brooke yelled as she barged into the bedroom that the Davis twins shared.

"What?" Lizzie asked as she looked up from her book,

"You and Nathan kissed and you didn't tell me? What kind of a sister are you?" Brooke exasperated although disbelief was shown in her eyes.

Lizzie slammed her book closed, with slight irritation, "I didn't tell you because one: it's none of your business and two: I'm trying to forget it even happened. How did you even find out?"

"Oh come on, I'm Brooke Davis. I know everything." The brunette bragged, her face morphing into a cheeky smile as she flipped her hair.

Lizzie gave her sister a look which made Brooke sigh, "Peyton called me last night and told me what happened."

Lizzie groaned loudly, "Oh god, how much does she hate me?"

"Quite a bit." Brooke said bluntly as she took a seat next to Lizzie on her bed, "But it's not going to stay that way, you know that right?"

Lizzie shook her head, her lip quivering slightly, "I don't know. If I was her, I wouldn't forgive me."

Brooke took her sisters hand in her own and gave it a slight squeeze, "Hey, this is all going to work out, I promise you."

"No it's not going to be alright." Lizzie cried, "Peyton is never going to forgive me."

"Oh sweetie. It's okay, you did the right thing. You pushed Nathan away as soon as he kissed you and you told her that it was a mistake and how much you regret it. She's going to forgive you eventually." Brooke soothed as she wrapped her arms around her little sister.

Lizzie pulled away from Brooke, "That's the thing Brooke. I don't think it was a mistake."

~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie was talking with Kyle as they walked into the school grounds when someone called out her name, she turned around and groaned internally as she saw who was running towards her and Kyle.

"Hey, could I talk to you for a sec?" Nathan asked, looking solely at Lizzie.

"Uh, I'll talk to you later Liz." Kyle said before quickly walking off sensing the tension between the two,

Lizzie looked up at Nathan, "What do you want?"

She didn't mean to be so cold towards the Scott boy, but she couldn't deal with him right now, especially with her newfound feelings for him. She and Peyton still hadn't talked since their fight a couple days ago so talking to Nathan probably wasn't the best thing to do right now.