𝚘𝚗𝚎

Season 1 Episode 1Pilot

Season 1 Episode 1
Pilot

Lizzie was sitting in the stands of her high school gym as she watched the basketball game.

She watched as Nathan Scott scored another shot, she cheered as the Ravens were winning at the moment.

Whitey had called a timeout and put Nathan on the side. Lizzie didn't understand why Whitey would put Nathan out, he was the best basketball player out of the ravens.

Once the game resumed without Nathan, the other team started scoring and were close to beating the Ravens. Luckily, Whitey came to his senses and put Nathan back in the game.

There were only 10 seconds left of the game, Nathan had the ball in his hands as he prepared to make the winning shot.

Lizzie was on the edge of her seat as the room became quiet, waiting to see if he would score. Sure enough, Nathan scored the winning shot and the whole gym erupted into cheers.

Lizzie jumped up from her seat, clapping as hard as she could while the cheerleaders cheered and the Ravens all huddled together, celebrating the win.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie was currently sitting in the passenger seat of Peyton's car as her blonde friend drove down the deserted road. 

"So how are you and Nathan doing?" Lizzie asked,

"I don't know. I mean, it's always just been about sex and making out. There's... no romance." Peyton admitted.

Lizzie slightly chuckled, "Since when are you one for romance?"

Peyton scoffed as she turned on the stereo, "I'm not, it's just nice to feel wanted and appreciated sometimes."

It became silent between the two friends, neither knowing what to say next.

Peyton turned her body towards the backseat of the car, fiddling around to find a CD.

Lizzie was looking at the stars in the sky, she loved the night sky. It was always so peaceful and calming, it often gave her time to think.

Lizzie gasped loudly when her body lunged forward from the sudden brakes. The brunette looked up from the ground to see a blonde guy their age in a grey hoodie with a basketball in his hands.

The said guy slowly looked up from the ground and began to stare at Peyton before she annoyedly gestured for him to move out of the way.