𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Season 1 Episode 4Crash Into You

Season 1 Episode 4
Crash Into You

"What are three synonyms for interesting?" Lizzie quizzed Nathan,

Nathan flipped through the textbook, thinking before he responded, "Fascinating, entertaining and... engrossing."

"Yes!" Lizzie cheered, "Now, onto acronyms."

"Before that, I wanted to invite you to the beach house tonight. There's a party going on for the team and I'd really like to see you there." Nathan said, a soft smile on his face

Lizzie hesitated, "I don't know Nathan..."

"Look, it's just a small party, a couple of friends and the team." Nathan affirmed, hoping to persuade the brunette.

Lizzie thought for a while, thinking that going could do no harm, "Alright fine, I'll go." Lizzie gave in, making the Scott boy smile.

Nathan smirked, "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist."

Lizzie snickered, "Yeah yeah. Now, let's get back to acronyms."

~~~~~~~~~~

Peyton, Lizzie and Brooke were sitting in Peyton's car on their way to Nathan's beach house party.

"You know, I'm surprised you were even willing to come to this party tonight Liz." Brooke said, poking her head in between her two best friends from the backseat.

"Well, Nathan invited me and I thought why not" Lizzie said, immediately regretting her words.

"Wait a second, so when Nathan invites you to a party, you're happy to go but when I invite you, you're always busy? What's that about?" Brooke interrogated,

"Brooke, would you just drop it!" Peyton snapped, annoyed at what the brunette seemed to be implying.

"Why don't we just go inside?" Lizzie suggested as they pulled into the driveway, wanting to drop the subject.

"Please." Peyton muttered, in an irritated tone.

The hazel eyed girl looked at Peyton with a confused expression, she seemed to be upset about Lizzie tutoring Nathan. Although she didn't know why, considering that she said she was fine with it less than a week ago.

Lizzie walked over to Peyton as they exited from the black convertible, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, fine." Peyton grumbled,