𝚝𝚠𝚘

Season 1 Episode 2The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most

Season 1 Episode 2
The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most

"Come on, Haley. I don't want to be late." Lizzie yelled, as she gathered things into her purse.

"Just a sec, I can't find my jacket." Haley called out,

"You can borrow mine, just hurry up."

Haley and Lizzie had been spending a lot of time together recently and had grown quite close, they had been staying over at one another's houses, studying together, they even compared the students they tutored.

Right now, they were at Haley's house about to go to the basketball game to watch Lucas play for the first time with the Ravens.

"Okay, okay. I'm ready." Haley confirmed,

"Finally!" Lizzie teased.

~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls were sitting in the stands, when Keith arrived and sat next to them.

"Thanks for saving me a seat Haley." Keith said,

"No problem."

Lizzie then decided to introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Lizzie Davis." Lizzie announced, holding out her hand.

"Keith Scott." Keith stated, shaking her hand.

"You're Lucas's uncle?" Lizzie questioned,

"Yeah, I'm really excited to see him play." Keith proudly stated.

The game was about to start and the ravens were warming up.

Dan walked past the three and patted Keith on the shoulder, "Finally come to see your nephew play huh, big brother?"

"Uh yeah, I guess you could say that." Keith responded, with a slight roll of his eyes.

Haley and Lizzie slightly smirked at Keith's response to Dan's assumption.

The game had officially started, Keith, Haley and Lizzie were all cheering for Lucas.

Once the ball was passed to Lucas, his hands slipped from the ball, nearly hitting Peyton.

"Nice hands." Peyton grumbled,

"Nice legs."

Lucas had been unable to shoot any hoops throughout the game and had been benched.