Chapter 14

3rd POV

"Are you sure" Azalea persisted, confused as to why Lucian didn't experience the same pain he and the others did. "I'm sure" Lucian asserted as he combed his fingers through the smug Damon's hair. Azalea turned around and let out an exhausted sigh while Ace and Silas took a seat besides Lucian. Just then Lucians tummy made a quite grumble but loud enough for his mates to hear "I'm hungry" Wallowed Lucian slightly embarrassed as he lowered his head. "Don't be shy strawberry lips it's our duty to take care of you" Ace nuzzled his nose into Lucians messy hair further flustering the already pink boy. 

Unwillingly raising from Lucians lap Damon placed a peck on his cheek and stood "Let me just conjure up something for us to eat" before he could proceed Azalea interrupted Damon by placing a hand around his shoulder "let's not do that we're in one of the most largest and blessed forests in this universe why don't we go gather some fruits" Azalea said with forced enthusiasm not knowing one thing about forests especially one in another universe but once more he lied as a weak chuckle left his mouth, Lucian watched him with a weirdly suspicious look but quickly let it go. Damon swiftly caught on by the poor hints left by Silas of him blinking quite oddly at him and mouthing incoherent words.

"hmm can I come with you" Lucian insisted getting up on his feet with shining eyes and a beaming smile. As long as it has anything to do with plants you can count Lucian in, the thought of getting to explore a forest in another dimension made him quite ecstatic. "ahhh! the pain its back" shrieked Silas through falsely gritted teeth, trying to get Lucians attention to divert his attention from the forest.

This raised Lucians suspicion once more but he let it go and thought maybe that it was just coincidence. Silas leaned back letting himself fall to the ground as a hand made its way to his head. "Lucian help me" Silas pleaded a little louder than a whisper. Lucian made his way to Silas and stooped next to him "I'm sure its best if me and Damon go ahead, after healing Silas I'm sure both your appetites with be..." Azalea trailed off and just walked into the dense untouched greenery with Damon.

L U C I A N

I sat on the ground with Silas on my lap. Ever since I've woken up they've been acting weird. I find it quite hard to believe that they came here for work. Somethings going on I can feel it but their not telling me, guess I'll have to find out on my own.

Looking down I made eye contact with the staring Silas, scoffing it off I placed my hands on either side of his face and closed my eyes as I concentrated. Immediately as I activated my healing abilities and my powers becoming visible to the eye, a sigh of relief left Silas "I feel much better my little sunshine" he grinned at me which made me internally smile but angry as well. I didn't even use my magic as yet I just activated it, seeping energy from the forest and my core to heal him. He's lying, their lying, I now know for sure but I just played it off. Silas may be one hot Dracula but a dumb one at that. Opening my eyes I looked down at the resting Silas who's body filled me with desire.

The way his head leaned backwards exposing his upper body and neck with the ever so glistening sweat that was luminated by the majestic sun. Desire can wait, I can get them anytime I want, I internally smirked and caressed his ever so smooth face.

Just then I felt a weight on my shoulder looking besides me a lost Ace rested on my body. I didn't bother pushing him away and just let it be. Looking forward I stared into the glowing sun, it's light reminded me of my kingdoms own, Solaria. I remember my father and I would go into Solaria's mountainous fields and make our way to the tallest mountain, we called it the Golden peak of Solaria and every afternoon after dinner we would go to watch over the setting and raising of our Kingdoms seven suns. During the first hour of dusk a gradient of magenta hues painted the sky then followed by warm tones of red, oranges and yellows that appealed like a burning flame.