※【 Chapter 14 】※

Start from the beginning

"Well then, mister. If you want fresh air or exploring planets. You could've told us! We don't bite y'know"

"I hate you...."

"I love you too"

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

"I'm bored...." Solar looked at Thorn, who is currently beside him, doing something on his phone with a bored look.

"Do you wanna water the plants?" Thorn quickly got up from his chair and nodded furiously at Solar, who could  only sweatdrop at his brother's actions.

'Geez- feels like im the older than him' He thought, Solar booked marked the page he's reading before closing the book. He stood up, grabbed his jacket and goes to the green house of the Station with Thorn.

Both Photosynthesis Duo, hang
Out in the green house. Thorn watering the plants and Solar giving them light using his Element.

Thorn also told some information to Solar about the plants he's taking care of. Solar smiled softly, as he listened to his brother.

After spending their in the green house. Both of them went back to their Room.

"Say Solar....... I've been wondering.... What do you mean by you almost killed dad?" Solar looked away, he didn't want to talk about this.

"It's nothing..." He said before walking up ahead, leaving the Leaf element behind.

"SOLAR! STOP!! AT THIS RATE YOU'LL KILL US ALL!"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Solar─ Listen─"

"TCH! I WON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU! METEORITE LIGHT SHOT!"

Solar frowned at the memory. He hated it. He hated that memory. Solar went to the rooftop to clear his mind. He doesn't wanna deal with anyone or anything right now.

'I'm such an idiot for letting my own emotions gets the best of me....'

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

"Y'know.... I'm curious... Sol. What was the seal you were talking about?" Solar is currently helping Gempa with cooking lunch.

"Ah well.... The Seal is kinda an ancient one. Like there's this ancient creature inside of the seal. The seal itself isn't supposed to be opened. But since I was curious... I meddled with it and you know the rest..." Gempa hummed in response.

"I'm curious... Did anyone of us got our 3rd tier instead of you and Taufan?"

"Well no. But that could change.... Hali almost did unlock his... But failed."

"Ah.... I see."

"Don't worry, Gem. I'm sure you guys will unlock your 3rd tiers too. Just wait and see" Gempa smiled softly.

"Alright...." Both of them later on finished cooking and called out their brothers to eat Lunch.

"Wahh~ Did you cooked all of this Gempa??" Blaze stared at the food with Awe (?)

"Nah, Solar also helped me" Solar looked away, hiding the fact he's blushing.

"Terbaik lah Solar! Didn't knew you could cook!" Blaze complimented him,

"Ah well.... I do know how to cook.... Just didn't told you guys." He said before sitting down.

"Why's that?"

".... I just didn't want to...."

"Why not? "

"Im too lazy to do that"

"Are we getting a second polar bear now???"

"I'll blast you off with Solar eclipse." Blaze quickly closed his mouth and chewed on his food after Solar threatened.

'Huh... Is it just me or Solar and Hali are like the same....' Gempa thought. Now that you've mentioned it. You're right. Both of them are really similar with each other.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Done!

Villain AU Solar! Still doesn't have a plot whatsoever :D

Villain AU Solar!
Still doesn't have a plot whatsoever :D

Villain AU Solar! Still doesn't have a plot whatsoever :D

Also- this happened while I typed Tsundere xD

Even keyboard agrees that Halilintar Is a Tsundere.

EDIT: changed the convo between blaze and solar, cuz yes- and solar is a tsundere in this AU.

Supra being the super tsundere lol

That's all for today.
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.