nine

It was Lyra's mission today too make up with Gemma and just forget about Luca all together

It was Lyra's mission today too make up with Gemma and just forget about Luca all together. Who needed a prick like that in their lives?

Lyra picked out one of her nicest bikinis, one to show that no boy could ever bring down her confidence and two to show Luca really was missing out.

Lyra spotted Gemma over by the pool and strolled over.

"Gem, can we go for a chat?" Lyra asked and Gemma showed no hesitation whatsoever to following the girl.

They sat down on the beanbags being very careful to stay away from the yellow one. The dreaded yellow one.

The pair sat in an awkward silence as neither of them wanted to start the conversation.

"Last night was interesting" Gemma joked letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah it sure was." Lyra laughed back.

"I just wanna say I should've been more mature about the situation and came up to you straight after he pulled me up to the terrace. I like thought everything was tense so I wanted to put myself in your position which made me think that you wouldn't want to speak to me at all." Gemma pointed out.

"Yeah it would've been nice to be informed by you or Luca that you two were getting it on. I have absolutely no problem with you and I am sorry for how I acted towards you last night, i was too stuck up my own arse to realise it was him and not you. Yes you could've came up and told me but Luca was the one who had lied to my face a couple days before." Lyra took a sip from her water bottle, her gaze casted over to Luca who seemed to have his directly on them not even trying to make it less obvious. "I'm not gonna stop you in any way shape or form because I have no right to do that, I'm happy if you're happy getting to know him. There is no bad blood between us i just wanted to calm the air a little bit after I got carried away with my anger."

"I completely understand your point. You had every right to be upset last night and me and Luca both played a part in that so on my behalf I am sorry but I can't apologise for the boy."