one

outfit

Lyra stood with confidence flowing through her veins, her arm was linked with this extremely attractive Italian man who had an ego which was flowing out the top of his head

"You nervous?" Davide asked. She replied by shrugging her shoulders and he put a comforting hand on her arm. "Don't be, they're are going to love us"

"Thank you" she said politely as she was ushered to walk in with this new man who she had only met around three hours ago.

Her heels clicked along the pathway entering the villa and the next thing she knew murmurs were surrounding them along with new people who she had never seen in her life.

Lyra hid her nerves with a huge smile on her face brushing all that awkwardness off.

"Hello everyone. Did anyone order an Italian snack?" Davide called out to everyone, once again proving the fact his ego was bigger than the sun. Lyra let out a quick snort before introducing herself.

"Hi everyone, hope it's not too late for us to join!" Lyra shouted out. She heard whispers around her including on from a boy covered in tattoos.

"It's never too late for you"

The two new bombshells were introduced to everyone and Lyra soon came to know that the tattooed boy was called Luca.

Lyra beach hut:
"Luca is 100% my type, he's flirty and I feel like he's probably a bit of me. I should get to know all the boys but for now he's definitely sitting pretty at number one right now."

Lyra covered her face with her hands as she hid her blushing cheeks from the boy who she'd only just met.

Before Lyra could even speak to anybody else two girls had already rushed her off her feet to go talk about types and other things you ask someone on their first day of arriving.

"So what's your usual type?" Paige asked curiously. She was currently coupled up with Luca so Lyra didn't want to reveal too much as she could already lose a potential friendship to form.

"I think I go for someone who is like the double of me. Quite cheeky and knows not to take everything that comes out my mouth seriously." Lyra replied which earned a nod from Gemma and Paige.

"Sorry how old are you again?" Paige asked.

"19" Gemma's smile grew as she had found someone who was the same age as her so she wouldn't be the only baby within the villa.

"Omg you two are like matching!" Paige cheered which made the other two giggle.

Lyra could already tell that these two girls were gonna be her ride or die, the naughty trio or whatever people wanted to call them.

The islanders all gathered around the fire pit to play a game of dares, a great game to get to know people Lyra thought to herself. She positioned herself between her two favourite girls, Paige and Gemma and they began with Davide or as he would call himself 'the Italian snack'.

His dare was to do a strip tease. Everyone seemed to be loving it, including Lyra who seriously could not see anything more than a really good friendship with him. Paige and Gemma both gripped onto Lyra's arms as they really got into watching Davide do a strip tease.

It was now Lyra's turn and she couldn't help but nearly shit herself when she pulled out the dare.

"Snog the islander you fancy the most and kiss the cheek of the islander you find the least attractive" A load of noises came from the rest of the islanders as Lyra rolled her eyes and walked over to the person she found least attractive. Which was actually her bombshell best friend.

She kissed his cheek as he looked fake hurt.

"I'm sorry but your ego is way too big, I couldn't deal with someone who has a bigger one than mine" she giggled causing others to laugh as well. "Why the fuck did I get this dare" Gemma let out a snort as Lyra rolled her eyes playfully back at the teenager.

She walked over to the boy that was still number one at the top of her list. She sent a quick 'I'm so sorry' to Paige as she walked over to Luca. Lyra placed herself on top of his lap as his hands gripped hold her hips. There mouths moved together effortlessly as they kissed for a bit.

Once they were done, a few claps and cheers were heard around as Lyra covered her face in embarrassment. Her cheeks were tinted slightly red and by the looks of it, so we're Luca's.

"Don't apologise next time hun, if you like him go for it" Paige whispered in her ear whilst rubbing her arm reassuringly. Lyra rested her head on Paige's shoulder watching the rest of the dares go around.

The rest of the night went smoothly which was surprising for Love Island as it was known for the drama that came with it. Lyra spent most of her night getting to know everybody, especially the one boy who she for sure had her eye on.

"Hey Lyra, do you wanna go for a chat?" Luca walked up to the blonde haired girl. She nodded her head as she got got up from the blue beanbag she was sitting on and followed Luca to the daybed. They sat down in a comfortable silence before Luca decided to speak. "So how's the villa so far for you?"

"It's so different, like everyone's really nice and everything so it's good to meet everyone and form connections with people." Lyra answered honestly which Luca then began nodding.

"Do you see that connection with me?" Luca asked cockily to which she just scoffed leaving his mouth agape with a 'fake hurt' expression across his face.

"If you play your cards right then maybe" she winked causing the boy to smirk.

In the distance she could hear the Italian stallion shout something which sounded a bit like 'I've got a text'. Luca took Lyra's hands and held onto one of them as they walked over to Davide. He felt captivated by Lyra and always felt as though he wanted to be next to her all the time. His arm loosely draped over her shoulder. Lyra tried to cover the blush she currently had across her cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by Tasha who just grinned back at her.

"In 24 hours, Lyra and Davide will couple up with someone of their choice" Davide read out leaning people looking around their couples wondering whether or not they would be split up by the two bombshells.

Lyra smirked to herself as she realised all the power was in her hands, she would have all the boys at her feet and she couldn't be loving it anymore.

Lyra beach hut
"I've only been in here not even a day yet and by tomorrow I've got to pick a boy that I wanna sleep next to. Fucking hell love island, what are you doing to me?"

She rubbed her hands across her face as she groaned into them.

"I have no idea what I'm gonna do"

authors note.
ive just watched the episode where jacques left and i don't think I've ever cried that much in my life. wtf why was I crying sm. i think it was mainly because of paige and luca so I hope they're both okay!! but I also related to jacques as well due to the both of us having adhd which is really difficult to handle sometimes so I did sympathise with him at points when it came down to handling emotions but i am however never gonna defend him for what he did in casa amor because that was his own actions.