five

Once Lyra had decided to finally get out of bed she walked into the dressing room to see everybody else who was already getting ready for the day

"It was nice of you to join us" Indiyah giggled at the girl who still looked as though she was half asleep.

"I'm tired babe, i can't deal with love island" Lyra replied. The other girls let out quick laughs before continuing with their morning routines.

Lyra felt pink today and decided on a bikini she was going to save for a few days later but completely changed her mind. She was channelling her inner Regina George.

Lyra also released her hair out of the braid she had put it in last night creating some beautiful waves. She did look gorgeous if she said so herself.

"Damn Ly, you look like you're straight out of mean girls" Tasha boosted the girls confidence. Lyra did a spin and flicked her hair.

"Look at you tash, you're absolutely stunning" Lyra complimented back.

"Luca won't be able to keep his eyes off you" Gemma pointed out.

"That's what i was hoping for"

The girls all sat together in the dressing room discussing all things about their home lives and so forth.

"Oh Lyra we never asked you what you actually do, like do you have a job? or are you in uni?" Paige asked.

"I'm actually first year university student, I'm studying psychology and want to become a mental health therapist when I'm older" Lyra replied leaving everyone smiling.

"That's so cool, I could see you as a really good therapist" Amber added.

Lyra walked outside with her ice coffee Luca had made for her and headed over to Andrew who had called her over. He was sat on the beanbags alone and looked as though he was waiting for her to finally come outside.

"You alright?" She asked with a slightly worried tone. She wasn't the closest to Andrew so was nervous about what he had to say right now.

"Yeah I'm good I'm just a bit confused about you and Luca"