three

outfits

The islanders had gone their own separate ways as soon as breakfast over and Lyra was finally happy that she could start grafting

The islanders had gone their own separate ways as soon as breakfast over and Lyra was finally happy that she could start grafting. Her first target was Andrew he was her type usually but she felt as though he had no chat, but she was about to see right now. Lyra walked over to the beanbags where Ikenna, Luca, Liam and Andrew were sat.

"Hey, can I borrow Andrew please?" Lyra asked. Andrew was straight up on his feet and made his way over to her. She felt eyes burning into the back of her neck, of course it was Luca's. They were like daggers. She was going to tease this boy like crazy, Lyra shot a wink across at him before strutting in front of Andrew so they could walk over to the fire pit.

Little did Lyra know but that wink put in perspective what Luca wanted.

He wanted Lyra.

"So how are you feeling?" Andrew asked as soon as they sat down. Lyra brushed her hair out her face and squinted her eyes as the sun was directly shining into her eyes.

"I'm feeling good, just chatting to everyone. How are you feeling?"

"I feel good now that you've pulled me for a chat." He flirted leaving Lyra cringing a little. Maybe he wasn't her type after all. "But in all honesty I am interested in you, I would like to continuing getting to know you even if you decide to couple up with someone else tonight. I think you're a stunning girl and it'd be nice to continue my conversations with you."

Lyra was a little unsure on whether she wanted to even carry on this conversation right now let alone continue talking for days more. She was bored to tears sat here right now.

"I don't see any connection right now but I feel like we'd be really good friends and stuff." Lyra felt a bit sympathetic towards him due to what she just said but shook it off as it was better to tell him straight up than leading him on and making him believe that this could become something it's clearly never gonna be. "How's it going with tash?" Lyra quickly changed the conversation just so Andrew didn't feel as humiliated.