Chapter Two: New Beginnings

Começar do início

Well, is the damage by Britta's Tacos all gone, Marco asked.

Well, we can have cleared up by the next hour or two, the Mayor responded.

Well, aside from that it seems everything is in motion, once the details to everyone are given out, we can finally start rebuilding this place for all people, Monster, Newman, and Human, Star replied nervously at the end.

Well, now that's sorted, what are you 4 going to now, the Mayor said to Star, Marco, Eclipsa, and Moon.

Well, I wanted to see more of Earth, I mean this town, now that it is our new home I want my daughter to grow up in a world free of prejudice and violence and I need to know everything about your town, well, before all this happened, Eclipsa responded.

The library is not too far from here, you can check out our history there, the Mayor said.

Soon enough, everyone left the Mayor's Office, but Star wasn't feeling right, Moon tried to be a mother to her daughter but failed to do so.

Moon knew she may have not been there for Star, but she never knew how much she missed, her duties as queen screwed up her relationship with her only daughter.

Moon knew she had to make things right, but if Moon knew one thing it would take more than apologizing to Star to set things right for her daughter, so she sets off to the Yurt Village.

Meanwhile, Marco consoles Star about what's wrong, turns out the discovery he made about Mewmans being descendants of humans was news to her, despite Marco pointing that out when they were trying to contact Star's Unicorn Daughter.

Star realized that when she first came to Earth, she was a Magical Princess from Another Dimension, now she is none of those, Star was questioning who she is now.

Marco gave a short yet meaningful answer:

You may not who you are now, but you have the power to forge your destiny now, you have the power to choose what you want to be, as long as it suits you, I'm not going to stand in the way of your future, Marco responded.

Star was taken away, it felt so true and it did hit home, and the fact that it came from Marco made Star even more attracted to him now.

So where should we go now, Star asked.

I dunno let's wing it for once, Marco said.

Wow Diaz, I would never take you as the guy to let fate decide, you would always plan something for anything, Star replied.

Soon Star and Marco would wing the rest of the day, until they were called to Britta's Tacos.

Meanwhile..........

Moon had just left the Mayor's office with Eclipsa, Star wasn't with her, and Moon had guilt written all over her face and she wasn't hiding it so well.

Let me guess you and Star are still patching things out and very little progess has been made, Eclipsa said.

Well, in a way, yeah, I don't know what to do, Star has matured far more, she doesn't seem to need me in her life now, she's got Marco for that, Moon said.

Oh, Moon, so naive, as always, Star needs you more than ever, she needs a mother, Star needs someone she can trust and right now you lost her trust in you, might I suggest atoning for your actions and making things right, cause if you don't, Star will do it for you, the girl been through a lot, helping establish equality between Monsters and Mewmans, helping me to become a better queen, she too young to be doing things you and I should be doing, Eclipsa responded.