● Brother or Love ?

2 years ago ....

Brother or love ?

The question pegged Neil since the day he came to Jaipur . Initially he had thought that his brother would come around but after seeing that constant frown on his face he thought otherwise .

Brother or love?

He was frustrated - so frustrated that he came out of the hotel , to this park to think on peace . This was tough choice to make and once that would change his life .

"Neil, you are the best brother in this world , you know that right "

" I love you chamkadar."

Brother or love ?

He had always supported his brother - always. Even when he decided to leave a girl at the altar and run away - he was with him . He stood beside his brother all those times when he fought with their father.

On the other side it was Aarohi. He never knew how but she had crept into his heart and made a place there fir herself. To leave her now ...to make her face the humiliation of being left at the alter again .....

But then it hit him . The choice was easy . He had to choose between right or wrong . And this time it wasn't his brother who was right . He should accept that people can change . To hold on to grudges for too long is not that appreciable .

Choice being made, he ran to catch an auto . He has reach soon . The ceremony would begin in an hour.
"Auto", not even bothering to ask whether the driver wanted to go or not , he provided him with the hotel's address.

Minutes passed by but their vehicle hadn't moved a bit .
" What is it Bhaiya, why aren't we moving?" He asked .

" traffic jam . Doesn't seem like it will be clear very soon."

Oh no! Not now . He has to reach on time . He called his mother
" Neil ! Where are you? The varmala begins any moment now ! Where have you gone now ?"

" Maa , I am coming. Ask Aarohi to wait, please. I am coming..."

With that he hoped out of the auto . If not the vehicle but his limbs can take him right ? Thus he ran ..ran to his waiting bride.

Brother or love?
- the choice was made.

From the author: A short chapter. A Neil-centric continuation of the previous one . Comments please.