Sequel : Found You

Start from the beginning

No. I shrugged off my thoughts. It's not my fault. Our relationship was toxic . That's why I decided to run away from him . I can't stay with someone who kills innocent people just because they looked at me .

Tae . I called him once more . I took a deep breath before I'm going to confront with him . I'm not coming with you .

He slowly withdraw his hand from my face .

What ? He sounded like a person who lost his last hope . I looked at his eyes , which is glistening with his pearl like tears .

I'm not coming with you . I repeated the same sentence once more . Our relationship was toxic Tae . I don't want to be a part of a toxic relationship. We are not meant to together.

What do you think ? I came here for a vacation ? No. I ran away from you . From our relationship.

My vision blurred because of the tears that are filling my eyes , threatened to fall down.

He hugged me tightly , repeating nothing but sweet things to me to calm down . We stayed together for sometime like that .

I slightly pushed him to break the hug .

So please go and don't come back. Even though , I felt a pain of someone ripping my heart from my chest with bare hand , I said this.

He laughed upon hearing this .

Go ? Alone ?
What do you think of me , sweets . That I didn't know about your little run away ?
I knew everything about your little plans , sweets .
I knew how you plan to run away from me .
How you stayed here .
How many boys proposed you to be their girl .
How they all died .
Everything . I know everything about you.

He killed them . He was here , with me , everytime.

So sweets , you will come back with me like a good girl you are , Isn't it ?

I shook my head , refusing to go with him. He didn't change a bit . He is still like that . Possessive person.

Please Tae . I begged in front of him .

You don't want me to get angry , isn't it ?

Who do you think you are ? You are not my Dad to order me around. I don't want to come with you . I don't want to stay with a F*CKING PSYCHOPATH !! His eyes darkened upon hearing me calling names.

Tae . I'm s-sorry . Without hearing anything , he punched the wall beside me.

Sweets , I don't have any other way . Upon hearing this , I looked at him confusingly. He took something from his pocket. A syringe ?

Without giving me any time to think , he pulled me towards his chest for a hug . I felt a stinging sensation in my neck area . Before loosing my consciousness , I heard him saying ,

No one can take you away from me , not even yourself.

Present

These 7 months I didn't felt what freedom is . We are living in a isolated place . Not a single soul around us.

After one month , he told me he like to start a family with me. Even though I protested it , saying that I'm not ready to be a mother . Who cares ? He believes that if I have a child with him , I will not be able to run away from him .

Even though I was not ready to be a mother , I don't hate my little bean , who is growing inside my womb.

Likewise he said ,

No one can take me away from him. Not even myself.

THE END

One day , you will learn to love me . One day you will realize that , I am the one for you. So you are mine and mine alone . I don't want any
b!tch to have you . I am too selfish. I am so happy that I have you in my arms .

________________________________________

100 Roses .
It's gesture to say that , your love for your significant other will last for 100 years.

✷ The sequel was requested by hobi_myheartu .

✷ Dear , I tried my best . But I think this is not that much good compared to others .

✷ I hope you will enjoy it .

Thank you (◠‿◕)