Kims Doomed Meeting

Start from the beginning

Jimin found an atm and luckily the mall was half empty, making it easy for them to raid the machine. While Tae and Jimin blocked Jin, jin chanted some and placed his hand on the keypad. The machine responded and dispensed 2 million won, enough money for them to find a place to stay, clothing and some food until they get a job.

Sitting in the foodcourt they observed everything and Tae could only smile like a child who tasted candy for the first time. Jin took a newspaper that was left by an elderly man to find a place to stay and a job that all three can do together.
Jimin on the other hand was already bored and was only pouting his plump lips ever so othen to show his mood.

"Here, I got it! Three bedroom apartment for rent and its reasonable!" Jin said while the two looked where he pointed. Then Jimin spotted the ad for a job,
"Look here, help wanted, wait staff and cook! Jin we could totally do that!"
"Then its settled, we will apply for the apartment and the job, lets go before it's too late". They all nod in agreement and headed to the apartment address, getting the apartment was easy, pay upfront, get the key and door password and that was it.
The job however was a little tricky, they wanted to do a trial run with the boys. It was a head turner for Tae but he liked it as he was complimented alot for his looks. Although, he got some orders wrong, he still managed to correct them in time.

Their dry run was a success and they were heading home to start their new job tomorrow. While walking down an alleyway that connects two major roads, they heard what seemed to be a man in distress, slowly walking towards the sound, Tae was the first to notice the group of men.

"Ummm... Guys... W-we should w-walk that way!" stuttering and tugging their shirts to make them turn around to head back from where they came.

Jimin stepped on a broken glass bottle making a crunchy high-pitched sound that alerted the men. Now all eyes were on them as they froze like deer in headlights.
" G-guys, w-we should g-go now" Jin said as he pulled them back harder, starting to walk the other direction, they heard footsteps behind them gettin closer
"Faster... We should be faaaaasssteeer!" Jin exclaimed,  worriedly singing the last part. While looking back he saw the men getting closer.
"Running... We should be running!" Jin cried, no one wanted to end their life like this.
"Magic! We should use magic!" Tae was in full panic mode and was starting to get out of breath. He stopped and turned to the men and waved his hand across the alleyway causing time to slow down and stop.
Painting hard, Tae tried desperately to get his compsure,
" Nice one Tae! " Jimin complemented as they walked pass the men trying their best not to touch them. The spell could only last so long so they needed to be out quick.
Passing in front of Jungkook, Tae couldn't help but stare at the mafias handsome features and while admiring the boys looks and build, he saw it, a movement in his eyes.

The spell was wearing off and fast as the mafia started to feel loose and the cars slowly began to pick up speed.
"Its wearing off... We got to go!" Jimin said as he held Taes hand and began to run. But now its to late for them as Jungkook saw all three, but this one boy out of all of them immediately stole his heart.

"I will find you and make you mine!" jungkook whispers. Watching the boys escape as the members run back to him,

"Get the best sketch artist to the mansion, we gots some boys to find" he said as he kicked the man again.

Sketching all the faces by detail, Jungkook sent his men to find them.

"Why so interested in them Kook?" Hoeseok asked while cleaning his scope.

"Hyung, they saw us, but there us one person, so beautiful... I wanna make him mine!" Jungkook stated, already sounding possessive.

"Waaaaah! He's that gorgeous huh?" Hoseok laughed from the expression he received from the younger. Leaving the office for Jungkook to continue his paperwork, it didnt take long for one of his men to knock.

Giving permission to enter, his guard told him that they found them and in a place they never would have thought... at his restaurant.

Jungkook wasted no time in getting to the restaurant and called his hyung Namjoon and yoongi to tag along with three of his men, as a VIP he could choose wherever to sit. And he chose the best view of course. Instructing one of the servers to send Taehyung, nothing but joy was present behind his cold face.

"Hey Tae, you have a new table to serve!" one of the wait staff yelled

"Ok, coming!" hustling to get to the table without looking up he said "Welcome to belciaga's, I'm Taehyung and I'll... be... Your s-server" his speech started to slur and became nonexistent when he looked up and saw who he was serving.

"Well shit! Look who boys, Mr. Jeon Taehyung!" Jungkook introduced, "After your shift the three of you are comin with me and don't make me mad. Imma different breed beautiful, you wouldn't want me mad" Jungkook said while watching him with a smile. But his tone was the complete opposite. Tae is now officially cold like a dogs nose, didn't know what to do with himself anymore... Maybe fitting himself in the tiniest box and get shipped to Timbuktu would be a whole lot better than this feeling now.